I feel we have a relationship

When i see an anchorwoman or a journalist
or an actress etc after a while i feel like we have
intimacy between us.

If i see her on a show many times,
I feel we have something.

I can’t describe it

2 Likes

Just a persistent idea or do you believe or know what she thinks?

It’s well described, called erotomania.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s erotomania.

Maybe something similar.

Have you had feelings for women on tv?

1 Like

Uh… Flashes of erotomania but they dont stick. Ive had delusions where it was probable a famous actress would be inclined to me, but not that they loved me or knew me really.

1 Like

In the past i had ideas of women on tv being in love with me. I even sent message to one of them on
Instagram. So stupid

Ive made psychotic communucations as well. Very regrettable.

1 Like

Psychosis makes us stupid or unpredictable

1 Like

Gives us the wrong idea and results in incorrect actions.

1 Like

It’s not our fault though

1 Like

Fault is tricky word. It means mistake or error. But it alsi means responsible for cause. We arn’t responsible for the caus usually but it is our mistake we have to live with.

2 Likes

on abilify i thought a spanish singer was in love with me, I sent her messages on social media but she never replied lol honestly i was hypersexual on abilify i wanted to sleep with every women i encountered

2 Likes

I was on Abilify too but
never had the hypersexual
effect

2 Likes

Im on rexulti its like abilify

2 Likes

I think I can relate. Like you know there people on a personal level, even though you’ve never met them.

1 Like

Yes, like there’s intimacy between us.

Yeah even though I didn’t feel there was a psychical intimacy between me and this celebrity, I felt we had some sort of emotional intimacy and we could connect somehow … it was very weird.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.