I feel something in my head

yeap,thats it and i cant think properly…is it tough to go away,i think its my main problem…? haldol for me after 5 years of trying with atypicals…

1 Like

Are you on Haldol now? How’s it working for you?

yes,crimby 3 days on haldol… but i still feel my brain inside my head and i am quite paranoid still… i am afraid that it wont go away, i am trying since 5 years but now i have a new psy… terrible this feeling to feel your brain

if i get better it ll be slow or it was sudden for you?

if i ll get bette it will be slow,thats right or it can be sudden? how it was for you?

such a beauty :slight_smile:

I can feel my brain, too, as well as every ounce of pain that is inside it - mainly just a left-brain problem, the pain that is.

oh sorry to hear that. but its not normal for you neither,isnt it? i live in my head,its terrible…i would like to know if you got better fast or it was a slow process?

oh ok erratica… i feel almost pain,a big pressure in the head and i think its one of my main problems. whats of weed in the past for me :confused:

it will go away slowly you think? i am tired of fighting for 5 years without progress :confused:

since 3 days 1,5 mg of haldol and 5 mg zyprexa in the evening. before that i was on clozapine for 4 months and before that a lots of atypicals… should i stop the meds?

yeap. 20 days on seroquel and i start to be hypersensitive of sounds… i have a variety of strange side effects on lots of pills. my doc says i have an hypersensible organism

i am not sure what it was. but i am not a zombie right now,just that feeling in my head…

i am really focused on my head right now. its like some pressure, i am afraid that this doesnt go away…