I feel like government is following me and they are trying to steal my thoughts

I am taking med but still have symptoms I guess. I feel like I am investigated. I don’t know if it’s true or not. but the hardest part is that I feel my life is threatened. I can’t walk on the street not thinking I will get killed on the street or in the subway. I freak out all the time. and people don’t understand. I am scared. I mean I was suicidal all the time so I could be fine with dying but I don’t want to die like this. Anyone has similar problem? it’s been years and I am tired of being scared on the street. Is it ok to feel like someone is following me and trying to kill me? I can see his face almost. he is after me. ;(

4 Likes

Welcome.

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@Moonbeam, @Ninjastar, @Bowens and @voithos

If you have not discovered our official forum rules and read them yet, you can find them here.

Enjoy your stay with us!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I’m not able to help you since I struggle with similar issues. Hopefully someone else here can.

Report all thoughts and beliefs that others tell you aren’t true or are bizarre to your psychiatrist just to be safe.

In the forum, we call psychiatrists “pdoc”. Just a heads up in case you see that term.

Also schizophrenia is abbreviated to sz, and schizoaffective is sza.

The site here requires a minimum of 15 characters so some people put letters or 1515s after their comments to bypass the rule.

Enjoy your stay here with us!

2 Likes

It’s not true don’t worry. How long have you been on meds. If just for a short time, give it some more time. If you’ve been on for years etc talk to your doctor they can help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.