I feel like everyone in the whole entire world hates my guts, And I haven't the slightest idea why

Think of others as a blank slate.
What you write on them, that’s all they can become.
It’s kind of predictable, that they reinforce what you think of them, and your limited perspective of them natually becomes all the truth you need to see.

What you need, will be.

There is comfort in the security of predicting, both in others behaviors and your reaction to them, what is known, is easier to deal with, but not always the best way to do things in the long run.

The unknown makes me anxious…uncomfortable…nervous.
Too much pressure to do the right thing and minimize hurt, pain, and discomfort.

Just think if ?..what if?
What if people like you?
How will you react?
Will you be convinced?

Truth comes only from the self, we are not what others think or tell us we are, so,
unless you let others tell you the truth, it will always be, your truth, not the truth.

Keep the slate blank and allow others
to write their own truth,
for you to read, know,
and hopefully accept.

1 Like

i don’t hate you and no one else on this site hates you , that is rubbish. :heart:
the world :earth_asia: does not hate you…that is rubbish to…
as sz we feel persecuted…we get paranoid…we can feel alone…
but in reality it is a delusion we are having.
know some one cares .
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I may seem like a jerk and a idiot but if I’m here I’m I’m here for you just like all the other positive people on here.

We need each other just to survive?

Such is life.

3 Likes

I don’t go as far as thinking everyone hates me but I have never been high up on the popularity stakes.
I think I was probably the least popular boy in the history of my public school. Some people on forums get a lot of pms and are in frequent contact with a lot of people from them via email. That has never been the case with me. Might exchange a few emails with people but it usually soon grinds to a halt.

I have thousands of friends on Facebook and I don’t pm alot

I think everybody in my family hates me…not counting my mom, dad, and sister. I can just feel it in my gut that they are all thinking the worst of me. I don’t tend to go to family functions because of it. As for people I don’t know, I think they are always thinking negatively about me. I don’t leave the house much and this is partially why.

1 Like

Even a stopped watch is right for two times a day. So there MAY be a few people who really do hate you. But there are people out there who hate EVERYBODY. Or they hate at least most people. But on the bright side, there are people out there who LIKE most people. Out of these two groups, which one do you care what they think? And EVERYBODY has someone who likes them. How many jerks and losers do you see that have friends? Maybe you are expecting people to like everything about you. It will never happen. If you can find some one to hang around who treats you halfway decent consider yourself lucky.
And the whole world doesn’t know you! So how could they hate you?

2 Likes

Dude… man. You are right on.

Some of this may be applicable to me here. I’ve been told that I am a very angry person. But it’s kinda hard not to be angry when you are confronted with hate everywhere you go, and everywhere you turn. It is the simple formula: People get angry at me, so, I get angry back at them.
I have been told that lately, my negativity and anger have abated considerably. I attribute this to something I read in a book about Benedictine Spirituality. It said: “For a good personal and social life, St. Benedict stresses repeatedly the crucial importance of listening attentively and from the heart, and of the speaking of “good words”, said and used in the right manner. These practices lead many to blessed lives and good days.” I can say that it most certainly has led to a blessed life and good days for me very recently.

1 Like

I used to be like you. I HOPE I’m changing. At this point, I don’t know if it’s gonna be any different. Remains to be seen.

Hello, I feel this way too. In fact just today I was talking aloud about it trying to figure it out. Why? Why is it I go somewhere and people automatically think the worse of me? They don’t even know me? They will insult me (or are these auditory hallucinations --I don’t know for sure). I get hurt angry defensive and sometimes snap back. How can I change this? People will actually come up to me and without knowing anything at all judge me. I also have been spat on, threatened with violence etc.
it makes me want to live out in a forest alone.

2 Likes

Out in the forest alone doesn’t sound too bad.

3 Likes

I feel the same way my life is wonderful 68. People make it a point that they don’t like me. It made me cry one night when attending a sermon by a famous Buddhist monk that the speaker didn’t like me and let me know too. I’m thinking why what’s wrong with me. Feel hated by the entire world.

I relate to this so much I feel like I could have written it. I once wrote that loneliness is unique because it’s kind of an endless cycle. If you’re lonely, you’re alone. And if you’re alone, you can’t rectify the problem of loneliness, for loneliness by nature requires an external contact. I think about that a lot.

me too
I’m thinkingitsmy phenotype maybe