I ended talking to that guy

Aww don’t be too hard on yourself about it Mae. Sometimes things go like that. I mean there’s always that trunk space available to get smuggled into the U.S. by way of Tijuana waiting for you. :grin:

But seriously, don’t worry too much Mae. You’ll be alright.

1 Like

Thankyou @shizodinosaur.

I feel OK now. I was beginning to really dislike him.

But then I decided, it is just a matter of being incompatible due to different needs and such.

How are you?

1 Like

I’m doing alright. Had a pretty decent day so far. I think exercising is helping elevate my mood. Mentally, I feel a little more optimistic. I guess inactivity was starting to bring me down.

I’ve always wondered. Do you have a German accent when you speak English? I think I remember you mentioned being from Germany?

1 Like

“Ja zee day eez beautiful, ja?”

1 Like

Lolol.

No my accent is not German anymore.

Yea I Do get curious about ppls accent and voice on here too sometime.

Yes excercise helps if one can handle it alongside healthy eating in particular

What excercise type are you doing?

1 Like

Well, I go for a light jog on the treadmill a few times a week. Nothing too fast. Mostly a mile then a walk. Admittedly, I haven’t felt in the mood to run a mile so I just ran half and walked the other part along with the 2nd mile. I haven’t been pushing myself too hard. I got the treadmill with my stimulus check and haven’t been using it as much as I’d like to. I used to be able to run a mile no problem, 10 years of cigarette smoking later, I get a bit winded heh. I’m sure in a couple of months I’ll get my endurance back.

I mean I can keep going while winded but I just get lazy and settle for half.

There was a time in my life where I’d jog a mile everyday before taking a shower. I feel so old and out of shape now. I used to do it while singing Mariachi songs lol. Sometimes my friends would walk in and be like “Why the ■■■■ are you singing?” But eventually they got used to it. They’d still laugh about it though.

2 Likes

This is the song I’d often sing. Tell me it doesn’t sound super happy. :rofl:

1 Like

Talked to guy. Good. You found out what is what and no future there which is good. Your learning. You know it’s not going to go anywhere for you so time to move on. Your working. You’ll meet people. Just stay cool and people will come by that you’ll probably groove with better…

So. Your so young still so keep on keeping on and maybe do some therapy if you can and work on that confidence and your perspectives about love and sex…wouldn’t hurt! …but find a good therapist which can be hard!

2 Likes

Ahaha haha that is super cute. I can just imagine u in the shower singing this with a little dance too.

Thanks Rogueone :smiley:

1 Like

It is probably a very bad idea for you to get emotionally involved with this guy. If you’re losing your head with him maybe you should stay away. Protect yourself and your emotions.

1 Like

Yes crimby. You are correct :sob:

I am fighting a fight in my head not to change my mind.

I am thinking of sending him an explanation today why I will stop talking to him.

It’s so difficult to permanently stay away.

But he’s just not that into me

Though I’m not entirely sure :sob:

Maybe try a relationship at a careful distance. Just don’t let yourself be vulnerable to him.

1 Like

Thanks Crimby :hugs:

1 Like

How do you know he is not that into you? I believe that you are so insecure and doubt yourself so much that no matter what he said or did to convince you otherwise you would not believe him.

@rogueone mentioned in a previous thread that you should seek counselling from a Therapist, and I tend to agree with him.

2 Likes

He doesn’t often initiate conversation on the phone.

He doesn’t want long term, which was decided after we met :laughing:

He doesn’t really respond to some things I say or ask.

He made a sarcastic joke about loving me… Who does that? I was confused. I’m still confused. Because I didn’t understand what he said when I asked him about that comment. I thought I did at the time. But now I’m not sure anymore.

1 Like

The way I understood the sarcastic joke about loving me… Is him trying to tell me that I take his nice comments towards me too seriously lol.
But not sure anymore.

Maybe he meant I took the sarcastic joke too seriously.

Still confused.

So these sort of things kind of make me distant emotionally towards him

Though he does say he is very busy guy.

But still, if he was into me maybe he would find more time.

Idk.

I have blocked and unblocked him about 20 times.

He doesn’t mind, apparently.

1 Like

Men are funny critters, they don’t like full on too soon in a relationship, they like to take their time so perhaps he finds your questions too confronting. I don’t know.

I still think you need therapy @Zoe as you are very insecure going by your constant need for reassurance and attention. Any bloke you meet would find that hard going.

I hope I am not offending you by suggesting therapy.

2 Likes

No I’m good, no offence felt. Thankyou for helping me.

Yea I Do feel too needy with respect to him.

1 Like