I dont want to kill anyone

including me …

1 Like

I hear you. I fear killing myself when I am psychotic, or killing someone else. I pray that never happens. Last time I was psychotic I took a razor blade to my chest. Luckily it wasn’t my neck.

3 Likes

I don’t want to kill anyone either except in perhaps self defense. It’s not worth it.

2 Likes

That’s right, there is pain to killing. There is no such thing as “the thrill of the kill”.

1 Like

I’m against killing without reason.

I always have violent urges. Whenever I see someone do something wrong, yelling at a kid, littering, anything, I start devising ways to kill them. I’m pretty sure I’ll end up in jail for attempted murder eventually.

2 Likes

I dont even like killing bugs…

When I get thoughts like this, I go outside, if the weather permits, and point out things everyone would be enjoying. Butterflies, flowers, rainbows in the Sky, stars, fresh air, green grass, beautiful trees and I think of how much others must be enjoying the same somewhere out there. It helps me appreciate life, and how unfair it would be to take that away from somebody. That’s just me tho.

2 Likes

@Cici2 I do the same thing.

1 Like

Isn’t it helpful? It helps my self awareness.

1 Like

Definitely. Sometimes I just need to remind myself what the “point” of everything is.

1 Like

I have some violent urges, but they are under control. I really don’t like senseless violence, but if there is a good enough reason I can be violent. You have to push me really hard to get me to do that, though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.