I don't want to give that mother&^%$# upstairs a reason to make his *%$#@I annoying sighs

I mean really annoying. Sometimes I forget we are listening in each others apartment and if I relax or lose my cool for a couple seconds he gives one of his annoying world-weary sighs. It drives me nuts. But that’s the whole point.

1 Like

Nick. Buddy. Neighbors make noise. It is what they do. It is annoying as ■■■■ but you gotta live with it unless it happens during quiet hours.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that he can sense when you relax? Can’t you see that’s impossible?

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. I just have this weird idea that people should not be listening in or tuning in to whatever I’m doing in my home. I know it’s weird but this is how I feel.

Take it from one who knows, it is better to live with people than to live alone.

1 Like

I like both, but you’re right, I do better having housemates.

1 Like

Report things if they violate the rental contract. Otherwise, just accept that living in a tiny apartment means you will be able to hear every move your neighbor makes, regardless of whether he is doing it intentionally or not.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Hey, I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

Damn, why do you have to be so reasonable, lol?

1 Like

"he gives one of his annoying world-weary sighs."

He must be hearing you practice your Stand Up routine in front of the bathroom mirror. :joy:

3 Likes

But seriously, neighbors make noise in apartment complexes…doesn’t mean any of it is aimed at you.

3 Likes

I almost went into section 8 housing. I certainly would have had way more problems than where I live now. I live in federal housing and however they constructed the building they did a good job with sound deadening materials because I rarely hear my neighbors.

1 Like

Or singing in the shower…

2 Likes

I don’t know what the big attraction is to singing in the shower. IDK why some people like that so much.
It’s weird, why can’t people be normal and drink their soda quietly in the shower like me?

2 Likes

I shower while listening to loud music with a big JBL bluetooth speaker :joy:

It motivates me to shower once every week.
I can’t shower without music.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.