Schizophrenia.com

I dont want to be alone

I’m clingy I dont want to be alone. Alone is when thoughts and emotions are their loudest. Everything is so loud. My head is noisy all the time the thoughts dont stop. The anxiety doesnt stop. I feel like I’m constantly on the edge of a panic attack. Like it could be set off by anything. I’m constantly fighting it. Everything hurts. My heart hurts. I want it to stop. I cant do it anymore. I cant be alone. Alone is scary. I’m scared.

1 Like

I feel for you, that’s a tough place to be. I’ve suggested it for people before, but simply being mindful of your bodily Sensations… How the bottom of your feet feel, for example… can help you calm your mind down so that it’s more bearable.

Over time, this has really helped me. Whatever you choose, I am hoping the best for you

1 Like

I will try. Focus is hard though. Been really hard to focus at work today. But I will try. Every emotion hurts. Every thought hurts. Maybe it will distract me. Anything to help me bear with this. I feel like I’m back in 9th grade. A very very dark place and time. I dont want to be back there. I swore I would never go there. But I’m not there. I’m here. With the bottoms of my feet. And the tips of my fingers. Sorry if its weird. Sometimes it helps for me to speak or write things out as I do them. It helps.

1 Like

I really do feel for you. I’ve had days like that myself. And nothing to be sorry for, whatever helps you, do it

1 Like