I don't understand

I don’t understand how they do this, is it psychically even though it feels like this, or something else, feel someone in my body, and outside, everyday, I just want them to stop but they won’t, how can I take them out and away from me?

1 Like

See a psychiatrist and take your meds as prescribed. If that doesnt help, ask for an increase or a new med. Ot can help.

2 Likes

I would like to text a pdoc do you know anyone who does this?

1 Like

My pdoc doesn’t do much talking, but yes if you don’t have a pdoc and aren’t on meds it is certainly a good idea. But it sounds like with some of your issues maybe you also need a therapist to help talk you through your beliefs.

My pdoc usually just asks me a few standard questions and prescribes meds. She doesn’t delve to deeply into delusions(although I don’t have any anymore) and stuff like that. I think that in addition to a pdoc and meds you may need someone who talks you through your issues.

Your beliefs that other people are in your body, since they appear to be long held beliefs, may not go away easily.

1 Like

they say I am going to die soon everyday

Don’t listen to voices @see121 . Please consider talking to a pdoc about a med increase or change. And maybe if this doesn’t help consider talking to a therapist about your beliefs of people being in your body. Maybe they can help you to understand that there is no one in your body if you are unable to eliminate your voices completely.

1 Like

Take meds also there is ECT see for treatment resistant schizophrenia. I too have hallucinations inside my body feelings and outside around me tormenting me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: All Freaking day.

1 Like

As far as I lnow pdocs do not talk via text to patients. Its unprofessional in most places and they cant gove medical advice unless they see you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.