I dont understand why im having thoughts of suicide

thanks who can i chat with

Okay i found a site i can chat with a counselor about my thoughts of suicide.

Escitalopram max dose helps with my suicidal ideation

There was a woman on here who was in the trial for caplyta and she had to come off it because of suicidal ideation.

2 Likes

I’m having suicidal thoughts too. I’m sorry.

1 Like

I just talk to a counselor about my suicidal thoughts, i feel little better, and more in control. If you having these thoughts go chat with a proffesional it really helps. dont deal with it alone. its a very serious issue.

3 Likes

I’m glad you talked through it with a professional. Good job! I know it’s not easy to do.

1 Like

my suicidal thoughts went away… not sure why they went away so i can’t say what i did…

i hope you feel better soon though =(

1 Like

Thanks guy, yea i feel better, im not going to go through with it, just having thoughts thats all.

Oh man I saw this I hope the others cheered you up. What got you down did you feel what you were doing was pathetic or something? Was there a reason for it?

One thing we must remember, is that there’s a big difference between suicidal ideation and actually having a plan.

I think you’re okay, we all have these moments. But yes, you really should talk to your therapist about it

1 Like

I was having random thoughts of death and dying. Depression medicine knocked that right off. I don’t know if it will be the same for you, or if you’re on one already (barely skimmed the post) but I want you to know that depression medicine can help a lot. It may not seem like it at first for the first two months, but generally if its the right medicine it will help elevate your mood a bit.

I was on the SSRI, Effexor but it caused so many side effects I had to stop taking it. 5-HTP seems to work very well for me, it converts into both serotonin and melatonin depending on what you need.

WARNING: 5-HTP does not mix well with SSRI medications, it is quite dangerous. Do not try anything without talking to your doctor first

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.