I don't know what to do

My current roommate is an absolute pig and I’ve asked him probably 5 times to get his ■■■■ out of the kitchen and organized in the common rooms but nothing has happened. It’s actually gotten worse. He’s not on the lease either but my landlord does know he’s living here.
Also we were supposed to have a person moving into the other room in a week but suddenly they’re telling me they don’t have money for rent but still want to move in because they’ll be homeless…

If I had money I’d kick out my current roommate. But I cant afford this place on my own.

Sounds like not your problem. Expect to be paying for their groceries and meds next if you let them in. Don’t share a room with anyone unless there’s a written agreement and conditions for when payment isn’t made.

3 Likes

Yeah, you don’t really know when that guy will have money. It may not be for awhile. I mean moving in without rent money works good in his favor. But not yours.
Worst case scenario, he moves in and doesn’t pay rent the next month either and he gets kicked out and no one gets reimbursed.

3 Likes

I told that person no to moving in and told my current roommate he has a week to pick up his stuff or it’s not going to work out for me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.