I do not really want to have sexual relationships with an opposite sex

I am no gay, but I have not had sexual relations with any woman since July 1999, so 18 years and so I have grown not to have any sexual relationships. I do not know if I ever want to have sex.

6 Likes

Maybe you will find a nice woman who is also not interested in having a sexual relationship, it’s not unusual.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed a slight reduction in my libido over the last week or 2, I think. I hope as I get older it continues to drop off. Having a really high libido can be a curse!

1 Like

I also have low libido due to meds.

1 Like

I’ve lost my libido on Abilify so its not uncommon amongst schizophrenics…

1 Like

I am bisexual. But, I have not had any sexual relations with anyone for the past five years. Not even with myself. I know that I never will again. I have made a vow.

sex is boring. sometimes is good. but most of the times I have no interest nor mood for sex.
it’s quite common for szphrenics, I think.

2 Likes

It’s very easy for me to keep my vow because I have zero libido on all of my meds.

I crave it emotionally but not physically if that makes any sense. I just love being with my husband but not as much as he would like.

1 Like

I feel differently but circumstance is probably going to make it as if I feel the same. I had crushes and even mutual attraction but no relationships. Since sza hit me at 14 (sz at the time) I’ve had few chances at love. What really hurts is not long after I got sick I turned down some girls I might have gotten along with and were kind of cute. With no social group to belong to, I won’t get a chance like that again.

1 Like

Maybe you can have a relationship with someone where you do not have sex but are affectionate with each other.

You can go for bike rides together,cuddle each other, give kiss on cheek etc

Mostly this is how my relationships are because the sex is not much as such…
And men do not seem passionate about sex with me.
As such.

But it can be lovely still.

Anders used to take me for bike rides and hold my hand .

Cuddling can be pretty great with out da sex.

Some people are so good at cuddling and fit each other so well cuddle wise.

You can massage each other’s feet instead of having sex.

You can just be affectionate and still be in a romantic relationship with out sex.

It is possible.

Anders once told me he was with a hot woman and it looked and felt perfect having sex with her but he rather be cuddling another woman who was not hot to him and who he could not f###.

So he rather cuddle the woman he loved than f### the perfect woman to him who felt great .

A loyal friend who will be true to you and who you enjoy being with.

1 Like

My girlfriend and I don’t have sex. we kiss every day and we hug all the time and hold hands but no sex…been that way going on two years. I masturbate.

1 Like

Things went awry for me in 1969, I consider myself sexually disturbed. I was married for a while in the 80’s and had healthy sexual relations while married. This too went seriously awry. It is all in my mind now.

I cant even masturbate because of the meds. I cant have full erection nor sperm.