I deleted it all

I got several reviews/comments, on my YouTube videos insinuating that I was “faking” my symptoms. Or “medicalizing” everything. So I deleted my channel. Everyone is trying to ruin my life! :sob: They said “all that for a sh*”:y sentence!"
I’m never sharing my life with normies again.

1 Like

This is why I’ll never amount to any creative fame of any sort. I’m sensitive to criticism too and if I can’t please everybody then I can’t do it. Maybe it’s a good thing??

1 Like

If I was ever going to post a video on youtube I’d disable the comments.

2 Likes

I tried that too, but I kept getting hate in my inbox. :cold_sweat::cry:

1 Like

I’m sorry they were mean about it. That really sucks.

1 Like

Where can I see your videos?? I’m interested in learning more about your experience

1 Like

They’re gone. I deleted them. :cold_sweat:

How judgmental. ‘medicalizing’ everything. I’d like to see that person in my shoes and not take treatment wen the voices made me suicidal

1 Like

Yes @Jonnybegood, I’m going to believe it’s for the best. My life is pretty dull. I only see my parents and two friends I hardly hang out with. I don’t go shopping like all these rich YouTubers. My negative symptoms have taken over mine and my family’s life and I’m not entertaining enough to be putting myself out there. I regret ever doing it.

Thank you everyone! I’ll be fine. Be careful out there.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. YouTube does attract it’s fair share of trolls who probably should be in a place for the criminally insane .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.