Have any of you ever made youtube videos?

About your illness or anything else? I want to start making more if I can get the self confidence. Maybe I will buy a new smartphone, since I am living in Thailand there are many interesting things to document over here.

1 Like

You should do them as an American In Thailand or wherever you are. I bet people planning to travel there would watch it.

1 Like

I tried making youtube videos and I talked about my schizophrenia and then someone in the comments said my problem was that I was selfish and if I just got out of my head my problems would be fixed. So I deleted my videos.

1 Like

People will criticise everything you do online. Don’t let it get to you! You can make a difference in people’s lives with those videos, just ignore the haters.

2 Likes

Yeah, You definitely have to develop thick skin to put yourself out there online. There are many assholes on the internet for sure. I have posted videos about temples that I have visited in the past. I would be a little more shy about doing a channel solely devoted to SZ.

Thanks for the comments…

1 Like

I’m not attractive enough. Would love to share if it would help other sz people though, a blog would be better but I’ve no idea how to set one up or how people would even find it.

I’ve uploaded a few little movies
Not about my schizophrenia. I’d be interested to see yours.

1 Like

I only have one video right now. It’s from a year ago about a temple in northern Thailand.

1 Like

You don’t have to be super attractive to make videos or to get viewers. That’s not what everyone looks for.

There are plenty of free blog websites that are easy to set up.

I think the blog sites have a way of getting you traffic based on the content you’re sharing.

1 Like

I’m not brave enough to do it. But I give credit to those who do. Thailand sounds like a great subject. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks. Unfortunately rght now I have no sound.

You don’t appear to be Schizophrenic, BTW.

Yes, no one can tell because I don’t show outward signs. It’s in the mind afterall…

I’m on haloperidol 1.5 mg…

1 Like

This is me showing a hotel I like to stay at in the countryside.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.