I complained about this 30 years ago

The world is so damn sensitive and intuitive that they jump on every mistake, every wrong movement, every flaw. But where’s their sensitivity about when I’m going crazy from stress ? All of a sudden they are nowhere to be found. They turn it off; sadists.

5 Likes

Is there anything you can do to lower your stress levels ? Stress can lead to a relapse if you’re not careful.

3 Likes

I stress out on every little thing and it makes it hard a a little relapse that I have to come back from. Up and down, up and down. People are poor comforters any way if you can listen to them. But a little something would be nice. Criticism but no love.

1 Like

Sorry you’re stressed out. Hate when mercy isn’t shown to those who need it.

3 Likes

never thought about it like that, you have a point.

1 Like

Ashwagandha is known as king of herbs. It cures stress. This is not Indian mumbo jumbo, it is posted all over internet. People all over the World use it. Thanks. Take care. :smiley:

1 Like

Its ok @antidepressant044. It comes and it goes. It should build up my patience and endurance and it does, but I want it to increase my resistance so that I don’t have to feel it so bad. It might be but i don’t know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.