I think it's happening - stress, losing touch with reality

I think I’m having a hard time telling the difference real and not. I can’t tell if my thoughts are going to be out loud.
I don’t seem to be thinking about doing anything bad, so that’s good at least.

6 Likes

Are you on medication?

1 Like

Can you increase your medication a bit? Are you having a stressful time these days?

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Leaf.

1 Like

ok see, that’s obviously a hallucination. No way would szadmin comment on my stupid little post.

1 Like

No szadmin did post

2 Likes

yes I am on my meds but recent events made it so I had to skip 2 days. I did have them today finally.

2 Likes

@Leaf. Do you think that all the excitement of becoming a grandma might be effecting you? Even very happy times can cause some stress.

2 Likes

Nah, szadmin has been on the forum a fair amount recently and he did, in fact, respond to your post. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

With tablets even skipping 2 days can result in relapse. They have to be taken everyday. Set the alarm on your phone or something if you have to to remember.

1 Like

I only adjust my meds after having spoke with my pdoc, unless I feel it’s urgent then I would probably go to the ER. And my stress is because I’ve been traveling long distance in a car to get to the hospital and I have a phobia of such. But it’s all worth it because it was to see my granddaughter being born. And she was yesterday. And even though I love it I’m still stressed to the max.

4 Likes

you know that’s really smart. I am overwhelmed by a good thing. go figure

2 Likes

I hope you feel better! Stay safe.

2 Likes

If that’s the case, I hope you’ll get over it.

And I hope that what I posted the other day did not trigger you (or anyone else who read the thing).

No I didn’t see anything from you the other day. Now I’m dying to know what you said.

1 Like

I don’t want to say :sweat_smile:

I completely understand

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I find that slow belly breathing really helps lower my stress levels. I do it for about 20 minutes or longer and it really helps. Just try to do slow breaths in, and slow breaths out - I also hold it when I’m all the way out or all in, for about 4 seconds, and it works.

Here is a video:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.