I can't function without

Coffee… i become very ‘lazy’ without coffee, i walk slowly, my eyes are almost closed. Is this real? There is conection?

7 Likes

Coffee for me also, cant live without it! :grinning:

3 Likes

The brain adapts to lack of coffee in a week, after that you return to normal energy levels.
I used to drink a lot of coffee now I drink only one in the morning.

2 Likes

I can’t function without water and or liquids because I sweat a lot of water. I need lots of water to replenish fluids.

The human body cannot survive no more than 2 days without water.

1 Like

Iced coffee or diet Coke.

I had fun with caffeine. Then, it was just another addiction to service.

same here, I’m usually good to down at least one 2 liter of diet soda a day if not two lol.

I need a coffee to get going but I’ll move to tea later in the day. Doesn’t seem to affect me as much even though it’s caffeine absorbs easier…From what I’ve heard.

3 Likes

Crazy as it sounds, I’m addicted to unadorned, decaffeinated coffee.

2 Likes

Coffee make me shaky and dizzy, and does other stuff to me, can have the odd cup, but not everyday

1 Like

I also need caffeine to boost my energy. I drink a cup of coffee and a cup of green tea in the morning, then in the afternoon I have a pot of black tea. Today I went to spectacles store in the morning after a cup of coffee. So I skipped the green tea. This skip of green tea led to a sickness as I felt very lethargic around noon.

I may reduce the amount of caffeine I take daily.

Decaffeinated coffee has a little caffeine.

1 Like

I used nicotine,vaping as my stimulant.Coffee consumption is completely ok and fine,just drink whenever you want and don’t worry,people got worst addiction then drinking coffee

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.