I called to cancel therapy today and

they changed it to a phone appointment. Yeah I said I wasn’t feeling too great and they said my therapist didn’t make it into the office and they were about to call me and see if I wanted to do a phone appointment. I said I guess so. So she’s going to be calling me here pretty quick. No one is home too so I can talk privately. I guess that’s not a bad deal.

10 Likes

Phone is convenient and saves me an hour trip by train to see my shrink. It sounds like a nice compromise.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing teletherapy since April.

I really like it.

Cutting out the commute saves me so much time and energy.

1 Like

All my appointments have been phone appointments since March. I like it, he’s a great doctor and my coverage pays for it 100%. It saves me the hassle of driving. I don’t need to see his face to get what I need out of the appointments.

1 Like

I do telephone appointments with my nurse. And video appointments with my pdoc. I go to the local health centre for my depot.

This is cool because it means no one is bringing cooties into my house :joy:

2 Likes

The telehealth is convenient but it makes me extremely paranoid to not be talking with my psychiatrist in person

1 Like

Leaf are you back yet? How’d it go ? I do phone appts too. It’s easier for the psych doc and patient.

1 Like

yes, it was fine. We only talked for 20 minutes though. But I’m seeing her in 3 weeks.

1 Like

Yes. I like phone appointments. I’m old and lazy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.