I asked my sister out to the ballet

I asked my little sister (she’s 57), out to the ballet, the Nutcracker, and she said Yes! Oh, I am so excited! I bought two tickets and I didn’t know who I was going to go with so I invited her. The last time I went out to a show with her was like 35 years ago or even more. We first went to a movie “Terms of Endearment”, (yes that long ago), and then we went to an opera called “Turandot”. And she even remembered the name of the opera recently. I was so surprised!!! We will go out to eat afterwards at a restaurant. Her husband, my brother in law, will drive us there and back. He’s not attending the ballet although he will accompany us to dinner. Oh, I am so excited. This will be so much fun! The ballet is in mid December.

8 Likes

That sounds like so much fun. I’ve always wanted to go to a ballet.

1 Like

It’s such a Christmas time favorite, I’m sure you will enjoy it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

wow how great for you and your sister !! so happy for you guys…

1 Like

Sounds like fun! I hope you guys have a great time!!

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Nutcracker suite is so good

1 Like

When mid December rolls around, I’ll let you guys know how it all went and how good the ballet was.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.