Schizophrenia.com

I am still trying to stop the klonopin

Do you think if it’s the best to try stop the klonopin while I still isolate because of my sz? Or it’s better to try to reduce when I have more life lol? :thinking:
I became so low on any stress, guys, this is my paranoid sz yeah…
I am paranoid right now, I even feel how my pupils are dilated, but at least, I have an energy lol…
It’s not a bad idea to try the klonopin only as a prn, isn’t it?
Anyway, maybe I’ll discover soon my heart heh :relaxed:

I stepped down with Ativan, horrible but it worked

I am back on klonopin… It wasnt possible without… Idk if i am dependent now on it, but i cant be in such a paranoia as yesterday… I thought i was dying yesterday… I started to avoid everyone again, stopped going out for my walks… no way, i have my fear lol…
My ex pdoc was a very experienced and good doc in fact and she was allowing me the klon… I’ll have to convince my current doc, that i need it, he is quite against it, but i couldnt do it… I take it in the evenings, where my mental pain is bigger and i feel the calming effect even on the next day, where i am able to do some minimum of stuff now lol… My situation is quite bad, its not the moment i guess to make experiments now lol…
I’ve read many reviews from people with and anxiety and panic dosirder and even bipolar and they take this med long life and it helps them… They even cant function without it either lo, i am sick too, i ahve to make my peace on that lol…
For the hard fact, off klonopin i had such a constipation, that it started to get scary lol, i was really somatizing as hell without it lol…
Hugs to all!