I took one klonopin this evening and i think that i felt my soul for the first time of my life

I think with my combo of meds and the klonopin of this evening I felt my soul, maybe this were my emotions… maybe it was the normal state of my human being wow… but Idk, I was so ill for so long that it will be tough still… my happiness wont come maybe like this…
otherwise, I guess sz is hell yes…especially when you have some debilitating symptoms…
and honestly, my mom is already really tough with me. she says always that ill never be happy…

Klonopin definitely helps to ease my anxiety and makes me feel a whole lot better…though I’m careful not to take it every day.

I’ve been taking a benzo (alprazolam) since 1989. It help with my paranoia and calms me. Needless to say I’m dependent on it.

I felt my soul only for 15 minutes with the benzo. yeah, I would like not to take benzos in order to live. its the hick…

ive always considered the benzos more dangerous… they can change my personality in long term more than aps I find. they are more abusive I find,no?

I’m glad you found something that helps. Just be careful with klonopin. It can be addictive. Only take it the way your doctor tells you to.

1 Like

ok, ill see what ill do but I guess the benzos wont get me out of my house still… I ve lived too much in loneliness for the past years, I got used to it

I don’t find benzos abuseable they just make me tired if I take too much. I stick with the dose.

ok @Ninjastar, thanks. my pdoc was giving me one klonopin per day (0,5mg)

2 Likes

Like samp says, it should be safe if you take it exactly as directed.

your problem is anxiety, you have panic attacks?

I have anger issues as well as the anxiety… after one klonopin I even start to think better. plus, it helps a bit to feel positive emotions you know, Idk if its strange…

samp, I sometimes think that I dont go out because of lack of emotions…I dont see the point to go out like this… but otherwise I have fears also, yes… ill check my doc soon, ill see but I believe less and less in meds for me…I know I am ill but this doc only wants to change my ap. plus, I am not quite sure whats happening with me and the docs doesn’t always understand me good. they just are putting me on their ■■■■…