I am SO sorry

Continuing the discussion from I remember everything now. It’s all so overwhelming:

I am SO sorry for last night, guys. I couldn’t remember what I did, and I read the thread I posted last night while blacked out. So I’m sorry for how I acted, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I blacked out last night, which has never happened before, so please disregard everything I said last night.
I feel so stupid right now. My sister told me I was acting weird last night before bed. Weirder than usual.

-Sarah

6 Likes

Please don’t be hard on yourself, no harm done and i hope you feel better soon.

I’ve had some problems with this one as well. I’ve been very sure I’ve remembered a past life. I most likely didn’t, but it happens to the best of us.

I’m glad your feeling a bit more back to level today and hope you have a chance to rest.

Again… be kind to yourself and take it in stride. Your a good person who just had a hard night.

I’m rooting for you.

1 Like

Yeah, the posts you made yesterday seemed a bit crazy. Glad you are better now. Remember to take your med, Sarah.

1 Like

Thing is, I have been taking them… my dad has me on a higher dose of antipsychotic.

That’s good you have been on meds, which makes the symptoms manageable.

It didn’t stop me from blacking out last ngiht, though… I still feel horrible about everything I posted.

just glad you are feeling better

Yeah, some antipsychotics such as Seroquel, Geodon , Abilify could lose control on the brain sometimes, in this case you need to increase the dose or switch to other antipsychotics that is more potent.

I am on Seroquel right now :cry:

Feel better Sarah :sunny:

In my experience, Seroquel is the weakest among the antipsychotics. I had a relapse when I was on Seroquel.

hm… i used to be on respridal, but it made me worse…

Anyway, keep trying out different ones until you find the right one. It’s worth it.

will do. 15 chars

I can say crazy stuff when I am ill.
I just usually am in no position to figure out how to use a computer when I’m sick.

So you must be amazing. Feel better soon.

No need to apologize, you’re in a crowd that understands. Very glad you’re feeling better today and that you’re sticking to the treatment plan despite all the bumps in the road. It will get better, have faith! In the meantime, write down as much as you can remember – could be worth a fortune in movie rights once you’re famous!!! :smiley:

10-96

1 Like

XD i may just do that XD

1 Like

No worries ms psycho teen. We all have are bad days. Hopefully you’ll be able to avoid them in the future. That is crazy you had a fugue state.

2 Likes

Everypony can call me Sarah. XD