I am so scared somebody is going to come kill me!

The whole world is against me and I’m all over the tv!! Now I think someone is going to come kill me and my kids!! I’m so scared I don’t feel safe!! I’m so scared!! I’m going to die!! And the whole world is going to witness it!! I have no protection because the whole world is against me because I’m on tv​:sob::sob::sob::sob: I don’t want to die!!!

I hope you will be OK pretty rose u seem so lovely.

I can’t say I haven’t been there but it sounds like you need hospitalization. Are you taking your meds?

3 Likes

I’m not ok I hear the tv telling me my every thoughts and I hear my brother and aunt talking about me. And they are watching things on the internet and they are watching me and talking about me. I’m trying to see where there is a camera or microphone hidden on me. I can’t find anything​:sob::sob::sob:

I’m sorry to hear you feel so bad :frowning:

It sounds dreadful :frowning:

Hope it passes soon enough.

I’m scared to go to the hospital because I’m afraid someone is going to hurt me. The whole world is watching me and I can’t go to the doctor tomorrow because I think someone is going to hurt me if I go. I’m taking medication risperdal.

You need to go. You need your meds adjusted. The hospital is a safe place. No one will hurt you there.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s something that’s going to pass. I think I’m really on tv this is so scary I really think I’m going to die

The whole world is against me :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I used to feel that way. With time it will pass.

Do you at least.realize you are sick yet?

You are here so you must have some insight.

1 Like

But why would people wanna kill u

We tell you all the time you’re hallucinating. There is no regular woman being broadcast. If so, a bunch of us would be all like, HEY ARE YOU THAT WOMAN?!

Even if you WERE on tv, why would anyone kill you? That makes no sense. Look at how many people are on tv daily, do you see them all being murdered? If that was true no one would ever be on tv and there’d be no tv to watch.

Be logical about this. You’re just feeding intothis delusion instead of reality checking like we have continually told you to do. It’s like you don’t want toget well. You HAVE to put work in to get better.

1 Like

Yes I have insight only because I don’t see a camera or microphone on me. Other than that I really believe the whole country is out to get me.

I don’t know, I guess my negative thinking.

1 Like

Try n have more confidence in yourself n others that no one wants to kill you. Even if u are not perfect. No one is

I knw its not easy to do wen psychotic if u r psychotic but I hav no better advise :frowning:

I understand what you are saying, I take my medicine but then I hear people in my house having conversations about me and then I hear the tv talking to me. It all feels so real. It’s hard to believe it’s not real.

It’s ok sweetie thankyou

1 Like

That’s the problem with paranoia and psychosis. It’s so realistic! And little things that seem like coincidences can become huge. I’m glad you know you don’t have a camera on you, but it definitely sounds like a med adjustment wouldn’t hurt. I’m wishing you the best.

1 Like

I’m 50 years old public on FB and LinkedIn.

If anyone wants to come kill me make it swift.

Check out my whole legacy!

1 Like

I’m used to it. On my good days I don’t mind anymore. I think it would be helpful to be around someone you know right now.

In AA they taught me, “A problem shared, is a problem halved.”

2 Likes