I am not gonna finish reading any book 😭

I start good. But after 20 pages I cannot continue

2 Likes

What’s wrong with me

Then I want to read another book

Can you read two books at the same time

I love to read but it’s hard to concentrate and stay focused. Some books just don’t hold my attention.

3 Likes

Why don’t you try short story collections?

4 Likes

I want to improve my life

1 Like

Listen to audiobooks instead.

2 Likes

I don’t like audiobooks

1 Like

Give it time, start a book and when you don’t feel like reading more, pop a book Mark where you stop, then when you feel like reading again come back to the book you started

3 Likes

I usually read one book a week but this past week I’ve read almost nothing. Too restless in my head. Too much going on. I can’t concentrate

2 Likes

I read 3 books at a time. Currently, I’m reading Nights of Rain and Stars … and Echoes, both by Maeve Binchy, and Reached by Ally Condie.

3 Likes

I read till i got plenty think about. For me its not just reading i need to comprehend the read as well. It seems i am full. I can’t absorb the read as i used to. Maybe i read magazines for awhile again, i mean something really easy and short. Probably some westernstories.

2 Likes

I want to read but I can’t. Only can read art books and books on nutrition.

2 Likes

I like to read books, but sometimes the book gives me anxiety and I have to take a break from the book.

2 Likes

How about a graphic novel?

2 Likes

What dont you like about audio? The sarah blondin audio is changing my heart life. good stuff. And eat potatoes and lentils.

2 Likes

I don’t read anymore too. Don’t have the concentration or focus.

1 Like

Why don’t you read mangas or comics? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting back into reading. But I don’t read more than a few pages at a time unless it is really exciting to me.

1 Like