Schizophrenia.com

I am losing my mind

nothing is ok i feel very unsafe like people on the estate are all watching me im scared…

Just allow yourself to have some space. Take a step back from the things in your head that are scrutinizing your every thought by giving yourself something stimulating. Do some exercises even if you’re stuck in a room. Sit-ups, push-ups etc… Go for a light run if you have somewhere to do so.

1 Like

that sounds like you are being paranoid, is there anyone you can talk to or be with right now? someone you can trust? i hope you can feel better soon, i hate paranoia

1 Like

This may or may not help, but I have a different way of looking at things when that happens. I figure that they can see my every move, know my every thought, even influence my behavior; yet it doesn’t matter. I remember one thing, I’m still alive and they don’t seem to want to interfere with me in any obvious way. This means that even though all this is happening, it doesn’t matter. I just let them do what they want because it’s pretty much futile to try and stop them. I figure why let their actions ruin my life and peace.

I actually got the idea to look at it this way from another member on the board.

Hope things calm down for you.

1 Like

thanks everyone major panick attack its Saturday and there was loud music playing in all the houses around me I just felt like they were all laughing at me thanks all for your adviceit helped tcx

no one is watching you, it is part of the illness, hyper paranoia.
i know how you feel, but you are safe…
try not to look at people when you go out…if you don’t look at them , they don’t look at you.
take care

1 Like