I am going to lose weight by

…tracking my health successes on my phone and then posting screen captures of my successes here daily.

Hit my steps. Hit my miles. Hit my exercise minutes.

Hit my calorie target.

Let’s see your screen caps, folks.

YOU CAN DO IT!

:blush:

13 Likes

This is freakishly Amazing! Good job and way to go!
I will exercise more too.

2 Likes

I walked to and from work. I went for a half hour walk at lunch. I went for a 45 minute walk after supper.

8 Likes

just you know… Despacito :wink:

I lost 9 pounds since the end of spring just by using the Samsung Health Android App! I have now a BMI of 23,8. Good luck to you😉

2 Likes

Here’s mine, it was way to hot outside to go for a run today but still ate pretty well.

2 Likes

Yassssssssssssss.

1 Like

Best of luck. The weight should fall off on that regime.

great music. who are these guys? judy

Day two:

It’s a cover of this song:

Here’s hoping. Thanks!

3 Likes

Haha is that the myfitnesstracker app?? I have that too :joy: I stopped going to the gym everyday once geodon was sedating me really bad. I only have 2 more days here now and they’re gonna be spent studying for finals and packing. But I’ll definitely try to pick up my gym habit again after I move now that geodon doesn’t sedate me anymore!

Love the fitbit. It keeps me motivated.

I aim for 11,500 steps a day. Roughly 10km’s of walking which translates to two 30 minute walks and other exercise.

Go you! It’s very easy to say no…but having something like the tracker can help you no end!

1 Like

I just ordered a used Samsung Gear Fit 2 for myself.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01FDPVXZC/ref=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item

Giving my Fitbit Charge HR to my daughter as it will work with her Motorola phone whereas mine is a Samsung. I looked into a second Fitbit, but I don’t think they’re worth the current price and I couldn’t find any good used deals. The Gear Fit 2 was being sold by someone who found it too cumbersome and decided to go with an Apple Watch and an iPhone instead. Guy is always buying and discarding tech, so I often scoop up his leftovers on the cheap.

Please post about it? The more healthy posts we have here, the better.

:blush:

2 Likes

like your results, need to put smth like this on my phone too - will motivate me to walk more. I usually try to do a bit of yoga in the morning, smth easy to stir my body a little

My iPhone automatically tracks my steps.
I once walked over 20 thousand steps when I was manic!
Incredible.

2 Likes

Can it track your steps on an elliptical machine or do you have to be moving?

My iPhone does this too under health.

1 Like

I think you have to be moving.

Ya. That’s what I figured. My wife says it’s too hot to walk the dog in the daytime and I hate to walk without her. Can still walk a little in the evening.

I am just going to use the machine 15 minutes twice a day to supplement my activity

1 Like

No idea. Don’t have an eliptical machine!

Day 3.

5 Likes