I lost eight more pounds...now I'm at 230 lbs

I have been substituting V - 8 with meals when I am hungry and I’ve lost eight more pounds! Just weighed at the pdoc and I thought I looked thinner !! still a long way to go…have you lost weight?

10 Likes

I lost 50 lbs over a year ago and have been able to maintain a steady healthy weight

5 Likes

congrats to you jukebox. eating normally is he way to go i’m sure. i am trying too.

judy

1 Like

you’re inspiring mountainman. judy

1 Like

Yeah so a total of 5 kg in 30 days.

Today i went walking

Congratulations to you too!!

4 Likes

Do you guys change your eating or do exercise to lose the weight? @MissMermaid That’s good that you stay active to burn calories.

1 Like

I changed a med but also portion control + exercise

1 Like

Is that snapshot from an iPhone? What app is that if you mind me asking?

It is called Pacer

2 Likes

You have an Apple Watch?

Good going jukebox !

1 Like

No it is not fashion forward :smile::weary:

I have iphone. Most phones have a step tracker

A step tracker? How does that work?

edit:

I see, it tracks you on a map with GPS…

We periodically poll accelerometer and use Machine Learning and heuristics to correctly identify the activity and duration. For devices with hardware step counters, we use these step counters to monitor step counts. For older devices, we use the activity detected to predict the right number of steps.

My cat though is having a better day :sleeping::sleeping:

12 Likes

ICIC, thanks… I understand now.

1 Like

Congratulations @jukebox!

1 Like

Me too. I lost over 50 lbs. two years ago and have kept it off using MyFitnessPal.com, and exercising every day: yoga, playing the keyboards and taking the stairs. Also, not drinking my calories sure helps too.

4 Likes

@MissMermaid Your cat’s head looks so big compared to her body! She looks like she’s enjoying her nap :smile:

1 Like

Congrats. I’ve been gaining weight lately even though I’ve been cutting down on food. I wonder if the dreaded weight gain from the meds is finally happening to me more than the 20-30 pounds that I have already gotten.