I am feeling a serious lack of privacy

hi. especially at home. i feel like someone is watching my computer activity and reading my private emails etc.

i feel like someone is listening in to my home activities etc.

i feel like somehow sometime someone is going through my drawers etc.

judy

3 Likes

Sounds just like a bit of mild paranoia. Maybe you’re going through something stressful. That can cause it to flare up.

3 Likes

Yea @ifeelblessed, @everhopeful May Be Correct On Thus One.

All Thus Could Be From The Idea That Mainstream Media, Has Become A Serious Form Of Frightening Propaganda. Like The Conspiracy Theorist’s Always Claim.

Now, Sometimes There May Be Some Form Of Truth To That Claim. But!, It All Really Centers Itself Within The Same Thing The Government Passes Around. Be It In Cash, Or Credit.

Now, Paranoia, I Have Found, Can Be Another Form Of Commonsense In All Reality. I Mean, If Something Bad Happens, There’s Usually A Good, (Well), Bad Reason.

If You Have Found Yourself Breaking The Law, That, Could Lead To Serious Speculation That The Government Could Be Examining All Of Your Private Information. Perhaps, Like The Movie, Starring Tom Cruise, ‘Minority Report’.

But!, I Doubt Hollywood Is Working For The Government. That Jus Doesn’t Make Any Sense Whatsoever.

I Would Say, Make A Cup If Tea, Maybe Light A Smoke. Sit Outside & Enjoy The Sun. Put Some Calming Music On. Light Some Candles. Maybe Take A Nice, Gentle, Warm, Soothing Bath.

And Jus Count All That Eerie Feeling Of Terror As Seriously Unrestricted Daydreaming.

Good Luck!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dog: :chipmunk: :dog:

1 Like

Its just paranoia. Sorry, and i say this alot - but like most of us you probably arent that important enough for someone to be checking up on you.

Its the mental illness talking… :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks guys. it is frightening to let paranoia go haywire. it causes very bad feelings.

thanks again, judy

1 Like

You’re Welcome @ifeelblessed!.

Hope You Can Clear Your Sincere Consciousness With Daydreaming In Clarity!.

Good Luck!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dog: :chipmunk: :dog:

It’s not unusual to get some bouts of paranoia from time to time. Just got to turn on that logical side of the brain and start debating if the thoughts are reasonable and almost all of the time they aren’t.

I find that sometimes what we eat can trigger a emotional response. For instance I discovered that whenever I took Valerian Root I would get superparanoid. I don’t know why, but it’s interesting that sometimes what we ingest can influence us very much.

2 Likes

I fell that too. looks like someone is constantly watching me on when i watch television too. I fell like my neighbors knows everything. They close doors when something happen in my computer, or people honk in front of my house.

1 Like

In the early days i swore blind there was microphones in the bedroom so never slept there. I dont believe it now - but even tho this is a 1 bed flat - i still sleep and live in the lounge.- The bedrooms got the freezer in it and its where i dry the washing :slight_smile:

It sounds like paranoia, like the others said. I deal with it a lot. If it persists maybe bring it up with your pdoc.

This is what’s happening to me. I’m being followed, monitored, and recorded. Constantly. With no breaks. There’s even cameras around my home. If I cover them up or get rid of them, they’ll just move them to better hiding spots

1 Like

I know it’s hard but the best thing to do is distract yourself from these things with music,art, etc and don’t try to find the “signs” I’ve spent so much time chasing signs and it’s never gone anywhere good

That’s a feeling that occurs to people who are not sz too. We just take it farther than them.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.