I am depress like hell

I have stopped vaping/smoking for six month but i am consuming a lot of sugary stuff and play lots of games.I am feeling very depress,like sleeping 11-13 hrs a day.sleep at around 10pm and wake up 1 in the afternoon

4 Likes

I wake up at 1 PM regardless. That’s why I like to stay up until 5 or 6 in the morning. Otherwise I’m just wasting time sleeping.

My first job was a partial night time shift that resulted in me sleeping 8 AM - 3 PM. That kind of sleep schedule kinda became my favorite.

1 Like

Try a B-complex vitamin, that at least can fix your mood. Won’t help your sleep though.

I take one when I feel a need for a pick-me-up. I should take it regularly.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. The nature of my disease makes me very depressed as well.

Is your med making you sleep so much? Also, if you are feeling depressed, please talk to your doctor about getting an AD (antidepressant).

1 Like

Do you do any excersise? Even a regular walk for 30 minutes a day could lift your spirits, and if you do more than that, like work out you could lift your spirits more. You don’t have to do much to feel better in my experience. Also fish oil and vitamin d could maybe help you.

1 Like

Not gonna lie. I feel terrible today. I guess it’s the Xmas come down.

I just want to nap now, and wish the day away.

And drink Fanta whilst feeling bad about it. :frowning:

Hope you feel better

1 Like

sorry to hear you feel like that =(
i’d cut out on the sugary stuff though. I’m still smoking so can’t say if i would be able to let go of other stuff if i’d quit smoking too.

1 Like

A vitamin B complex might help you. Give it a try. I take Solgar multivitamins every day with have high doses of the b vitamins and I swear they help

2 Likes

Your not alone me too, my mood is not that great either wish i could little happier with my life.

The sugary things are probably depressing you. Exercise and B vitamins help.

1 Like

@Gtx1990. I noticed if I eat too much sugar I feel bleh after

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.