I am back. So confused.

Hey I hope everyone is doing ok. I stopped coming here for a few months but my username was still available so I am back :slight_smile: .

Update:
I called the psychiatrist who says my dx has not changed since 2015 (so it is schizoaffective) yet the last dr I spoke to said I have a mood disorder. I feel confused now. I had one episode of psychosis in 2010 and not another one until late 2020 when they took me off my meds. I was doing ok until they introduced the sertraline (zoloft) and bam another psychosis. I wish I never went on the sertraline. But it’s done.

For those who don’t know me, I am naturally quiet person but in the ward I remember vaguely shouting A LOT … but it seems I was sedated most of the time I can’t remember anything other than shouting that I wanted to get out of there. I wonder if I was sedated.

26 Likes

Welcome back. Good to see you. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Welcome back Ish. People were occasionally wondering what happen to you and how you are doing. You sound a bit calmer than when you left us. I hope you’re on the path to recovery now.

4 Likes

Hey welcome back @Milly!
I was confused during and after my psychotic episodes in 2016.
Confusion is commonly seen with psychosis.
The important thing is to take your meds as prescribed.

How have you been otherwise?
Are you still with your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Welcome back ish.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Milly !!

2 Likes

@Wave I am still with him and I am doing well however I quit my job without realising what I was doing. so now looking again.

4 Likes

Hi @Milly its nice to see you posting again, how have you been?

I just started college recently, Just trying to get use to my new routine atm i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was doing well, however I didn’t feel in the right frame of mind to be here. Hope everything is ok with you too ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m doing alright, still working part time, pretty stable.

1 Like

Welcome back Ish, it’s good to see you here again!

1 Like

I still think the mood disorder implies depression or bipolar but I cannot put “mood disorder” on any insurance claim so I am sticking with schizoaffective.

2 Likes

@Resilient1 What course are you doing? Its good to hear you are doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah my diagnosis is still confusing doctors as usual.
My psychiatrist puts down bipolar while my therapist diagnoses me with Schizoaffective

3 Likes

Thanks all… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Creative Music & Sound Production, I have been doing radio shows for a while and wanted to upsskill my knowledge, Have you ever thought about studying anything/ i am just doing this for fun mostly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back! We missed you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back, @Milly

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum…,

1 Like

Hey @Milly its great to hear from you!!

3 Likes