Humans new parent thread

We came home yesterday.

Yeah we try to wake her up for feedings and she just won’t lol she is knocked out most of the time.

She has her first appointment today so I hope it goes well

5 Likes

That is so great.

2 Likes

I seriously can’t stop crying when I look at my bebe. My hormones are going crazy. I’ve never felt so much happiness and sadness at once😭

7 Likes

That sounds so similar to my experience. Honestly, staring at that little bundle of perfection, not having the words to describe how much she meant to me already, all I felt was pure love for my daughter (and still do!). You’re doing great.

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

Thanks!!!

@anon44466342

Do you have multiple kids or just your daughter?

2 Likes

I’m so proud of myself for growing a little human for 9 months and giving birth to it. Two of my biggest fears.

7 Likes

Just my daughter. But she’s my whole world :earth_americas:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re seeing the pediatrician soon. That way you can ask about the feeding.

That’s sweetđŸ„ș

I thought I wanted a few kids but this one might honestly be my only 1 lol

3 Likes

I miss my husband. He has a cold so I’ve banished him to the bedroom and won’t let him near me or the baby.

1 Like

Congratulations on your new little pooper.

:hugs:

2 Likes

Lol thank you😄

1 Like

I’ve lost 18 pounds since giving birth

7 Likes

How did I miss this?!

Congratulations homegirl!!! :smiley:

I would’ve caught this sooner but I was in the batshit crazy ER on Sunday LOL.

1 Like

Thank you Monte!!!:pleading_face:

Yikes, what happened??

2 Likes

Oh I was having some bad heart pain. I’m feeling better now though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AwwwđŸ„ș glad you’re okay!!!

@Montezuma

1 Like

I honestly don’t know that I’ve been this happy before. I’m running on little sleep but it’s so worth it. I didn’t know being a mom was something missing in my life

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats great to hear @Human

1 Like