Humans new parent thread

Ahhh, I am SO happy pregnancy and labor are over with! Now I have my adorable baby to look at everyday.

She weighed 7 pounds and 1oz and was 20 inches long🥺

44 Likes

That is so great. Glad everyone is healthy and doing well. :giraffe::giraffe::giraffe:

4 Likes

Thank you! We are here at the hospital till tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Congratulations on being a new parent !

2 Likes

Congratulations! How are you feeling?

2 Likes

Thanks much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Human ! That’s wonderful news!

2 Likes

Oh wow, that was quick. I didn’t even realize that you went into labor. Congratulations @Human ! How was labor? Better or worse than expected?

3 Likes

Thank you, I am okay. I only slept 4 hours last night cause of the adrenaline. I need to sleep more today

2 Likes

Thank you @Moonbeam

:smiley:

3 Likes

Labor lasted about 9 hours😬 which I heard isn’t bad for a first time mom.

I’m not sure if it was easier or worse than I thought. I didn’t get an epidural so it was honestly pretty terrifying and painful!

@Bowens

4 Likes

I’m sooooooo happy for you and it went well. Great job for not getting an epidural! You are strong! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you💖
I am pretty strong lol

4 Likes

Well, I’m glad you got through it. Only 3 or 4 more to go!(j/k , just making a reference to you wanting multiple babies way back when :stuck_out_tongue: )

Would you go through it again?

3 Likes

AHHH, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m so happy for you. I bet your baby is adorable.

2 Likes

LOL my dad made the same joke earlier.

Right now I would not go through it again… but we will see how sappy I am when she turns a year old 🥲

3 Likes

Thank you🥰
Of coarse I think she is pretty adorable, I wish I could share a photo of her with all of you guys.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! She sounds perfect!!! I’m so happy for you!

3 Likes

Thank you🥺

She is perfect lol

5 Likes

Literally all my baby wants to do today is sleep🥺

8 Likes