Humans new parent thread

Take advantage of that and get some sleep too. You will need it. :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

4 Likes

I was delighted to see on here that you had your baby @Human. I’ve been following your pregnancy thread as a lurker lol. Congrats!

3 Likes

I miss the baby days. They’re so special. Will you keep a baby diary that shows all her milestones etc?

4 Likes

Congrats! Sorry about the not sleeping for the next two months (at least).

:grin:

4 Likes

Make sure you backup your photos to something, otherwise you’ll lose all those memories in years to come.

Get prints of the ones you really want to keep forever.

5 Likes

Very true😬

I need to get some more sleep!

4 Likes

I think she is tired from all the bouncing she was doing lol jk… congrats… I’m sure she adorable.

4 Likes

Haha well thanks😃

@Nomad

2 Likes

Yes I have a baby book for her😄

3 Likes

Lol it’s all good! Thanks for the congrats anyways

3 Likes

Very good advice!!!
Thank you

4 Likes

Thank you🥺

@LunaNoir

3 Likes

Awesome! I hope you really enjoy making the book

3 Likes

Congrats @Human!

3 Likes

Congratulations. It’s been a great journey and welcome to the world your baby girl. Great job mum!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new human :smiley:

4 Likes

Ahh congratulations, how exciting!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Human!
This is wonderful news!

3 Likes

Ahhh… I seriously can’t stand how much I love my bebe and how cute I think she is🥺

It has been so hard to sleep cause I can’t take my eyes off of her.

She already has chubby cheeks and a double chin. All she wants to do is sleep though and doesn’t wanna eat much which worries me a little.

8 Likes

Awhh, I remember those days :heart:

Are you still in hospital? When my daughter was newborn they encouraged me to wake her for a feed so she got enough, just because she wasn’t used to what being hungry meant yet. She’ll soon catch on.

1 Like