Schizophrenia.com

Humans pregnancy thread

So I don’t keep making threads about the same thing…

Here’s some cute outfits I already ordered for my bebe🥺

34 Likes

Those are cute! How many months are you along? I’m not sure if someone already asked.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that everything goes well.

1 Like

I am only a month and a few weeks along😅

2 Likes

Thank you everhopeful! I hope everything goes okay as well

1 Like

Ooooo I love the onesie with the kitties! How cute. :blush: Congratulations @Human !!

1 Like

Thank you Monte😭

2 Likes

Cheer up! It’s my job to cry the 96 tears. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Haha! Those were supposed to be happy tears

1 Like

I figured so ma’am. I was just giving ya a hard time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m happy for you. I like the idea of having this thread for you. The outfits are very cute

2 Likes

Thanks pianogal!

I thought this thread was a good idea too! So I can ramble as much as I want lol

6 Likes

Congrats! I kind of hated my pregnancy with Little LED but I also really miss being pregnant. She turns 5 next week sand I saw a picture of me with my huge belly today. Brought back lots of memories.

2 Likes

My daughter’s Grandmother (my Mom) used to place a hot water bottle in the girls’ cribs before laying them down to rest…to warm up the bedding.

It was such a cute and thoughtful thing to do. I’ve never forgotten that old nanny trick, and thought I would share it with you for use with your own future newborn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ll also quickly get to know your infant’s cry.

The hungry cry…the ‘I’m in pain’ cry…the ‘I need sleep’ cry…etc.

Your motherly instincts will kick in for all of these moments.

Here’s a helpful website for new and expecting mothers if you ever need advice or someone to talk to who is experiencing the same thing as you are.

2 Likes

Oh thank you!!! I tried looking up pregnancy forums the other day and couldn’t really find any legit sites… I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Those outfits are so sweet!

1 Like

There is a mummies abs mummies to be group on Facebook. Also you might be able to find a mums group local to where you are on Facebook.

1 Like

I don’t have Facebook :confused:

1 Like