How sex is important in your life?

What’s your preference. What’s your rating. I feel unhappy without having sex

4 Likes

I enjoy sex !!

Wish i got it more though !!

4 Likes

Sex is important, yeah. But I feel so demoralized for being 29 and having no job that I don’t seek girls anymore.

1 Like

How did you get girls without having a job

1 Like

I used to go out to a nightclub and approach girls. I kept it very simple. Then they would come home with and we had sex.

But there were girls who would shame me for not having a job. But they wanted to have sex anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t care if I have sex or not yes I use to have a lot of sex but don’t care so much about it anymore

2 Likes

Where did you get money for nightclubs

1 Like

My parents give it to me. I also had some saving from old jobs.

I don’t drink when I go to nightclubs, so I just had to pay for the Über and the nightclub entry.

1 Like

Yes I don’t had much sex. I probably would not care if I had much

I dont understand why people on this forum are so against sex ??

I feels fuggen amazing !!

Who doesnt like the feeling of an orgasm ? Makes no sense to me ?

6 Likes

@anon48059102 I lost my drive with meds but I am thankful for it

2 Likes

Maybe because many people diagnosed with schizophrenia suffered sexual abuse.

3 Likes

I just want eat had sex sleep exercise draw play video games go for a walk. But when I lack sex i feel not fully satisfied experiencing good life

2 Likes

I wouldnt give a flying monkeys if i never had sex again. It way overrated.
I had sex to pro-create and pass on my genes.

Now ive done that - i honestly dont see the point.
But im 44.

20 year olds and College Grads etc are obviosly gonna think different.
Not for me anymore - im afraid. Its a cause of a lot of drama in relationships - and im too old and past it to care.

1 Like

Im not againest sex. Im againest all the crap that goes along with it. For an hour of physical intamacy - you have to go thru the un-ending horse-■■■■ of relationships and all the emotional trauma that can bring.

Some of us focus 99% of there energy maintaining positve mental health. Not spending most of your time appeasing some woman - just becuase you ejaculated inside her.

3 Likes

Sex makes me feel so rubbish.
I don’t like it anymore well I don’t think I ever did it just took me ages to realise apart from wen I was drunk but that’s not me anyway wen I’m drunk.

I guess you are right Wallafish.

1 Like

Same, it’s a need to me like eating or drinking. I prefer having it every day but my boyfriend can’t quite keep up with me there so I settle for what I can get.

1 Like

Even with abuse in my past, I still miss sex. I’m divorced. I think sex belongs in marriage.

I do miss it. Sigh

I haven’t had sex in five years. Even back when I used to, I rarely had it. It was so much work to get to. I can’t imagine trying now that I’m sick.

As a guy I have to go out and outcompete all these other guys who are more handsome than me and have more money and success, it’s tough.