How responsible are you?

I’m pretty responsible I guess. I’ve been living independently for a year and it seems manageable.

But this is the extent of my responsibilities.

No kids or so

2 Likes

I’m reasonably responsible. I can take care of myself, and always show up when I need to. Not working is quite a shot to the gut though.

1 Like

Debatable 151515

1 Like

Honestly. Don’t even worry about it. If you’re in the states you paid into SS when you were working. And SS is an insurance policy in case you become sick and can’t work.

Don’t let bs societal expectations and their ‘misunderstandings’ of mental health in general get you down

4 Likes

I get paid through private insurance, as far as I’m concerned they owe me double what I get paid. It’s just that I’ve been working since I was seventeen, and I like to work. I miss it

2 Likes

I’d like to work too. But expectations of employees are generally too high.

And I think I’m more of an asset to the community than a grocery bagger.

It is frustrating. That’s why I can’t think about it anymore.

2 Likes

i need my mum and dad to survive… without them i would be dead or living on the streets.

4 Likes

Hope they have a long healthy life and support you for a long time

3 Likes

Not too responsible. I’m not drinking now, so I’m more responsible than I was, but I’m bad about cleaning my room and things like that. I haven’t had a car in over twenty years, so I don’t have to be responsible like that.

2 Likes

Im bad at that. I can take care of my home and myself, but waking up in time, no. Wish i didnt had sleep problems.

1 Like

I pay my bills and make sure we have food in the house. Trying to save a bit so I really need to cut down on pointless spending. I’d like to put $200 to 300 aside each month. That is if I get my rent assist again.

3 Likes

i dont know coz i dont want to seem like paranoid
i hope to be responsible and seen so

1 Like

I have a job ----- I have issues with short term memory but I can function

2 Likes

I’m not responsible.

2 Likes

Pretty responsible. I do enough.

3 Likes

I am responsible to the point where I buy food, pay bills, take out the trash, vacuum the house and wash the dishes.

2 Likes

Depends on about what and whether or not I’m in a relationship. I say that because I am prone to just giving my money away to partners for example.

Self-care? Housework? Not at all responsible. Can’t even drive, either, which is considered irresponsible to a lot.

2 Likes

I’m moderately responsible. I keep on top of my finances and pay my bills. I am a mother to a little pug and a 5 week old…so I have to be responsible.

I can spend on unnecessary things though. However they are my hobbies.

3 Likes

I consider myself quite responsible. I have a good relationship, i have a job. It isn’t easy, but it is doable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.