How old are you? And

I am curious to know everyone’s age? And how old you were when diagnosed? I am 26 and was diagnosed at 22

5 Likes

im 35 will be 36 in november. diagnosed at either 26 or 27. im not sure the exact date, i was thinking it was when i was 26 but mom thinks it was later.

1 Like

I’m 47 and I was diagnosed around 41 or 42

1 Like

Oh wow. “Late bloomer”:sweat_smile: or did you have it for awhile and it just wasn’t diagnosed? @Bowens

I am 56 and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at 21.

2 Likes

I’m not sure…I think I had a little paronoia but I didnt have full blown psychosis until at least 40.

1 Like

49 soon to be 50. Diagnosed late at 29.

1 Like
  1. Diagnosed at 15, but had no insurance for years. Started getting real help and new solid diagnosis at 43.
1 Like

Oh man, that’s sucky. Glad you finally got the help you needed @DearZombie

I’m 26, diagnosed at 18.

1 Like

21 now. Diagnosed with OCD, depression and social phobia at 18. Then at 19 paranoid syndrome, a few months later unspecified personality disorder, next few months paranoid schizophrenia, then a few months later OCD with depression, about a half year later undifferentiated schizophrenia, then about two months later OCD, depression and social phobia. Gotta love the health service. And I have had an ilness when I was just a few years old, but untreated back then, unfortunately. Thanks mum, thanks dad.

1 Like

I’m 43. I was diagnosed at 37.

1 Like

76, diagnosed at 24

1 Like

I got diagnosed in 1980 when I was 19. It’s been no picnic but I’ve had a lot of fun and hopelly the next 40 years will go a little more smoothly.

1 Like

im 24 my dude! Ha diagnosed at 17

1 Like
  1. Got schiz at 19 and relapsed at 23.
1 Like

Diagnosed at 25, but suspected my PD was actually SZ. That was diagnosed at 18.

I’m almost 34.

1 Like

I’m 56 years old and was diagnosed with schizophrenia at the age of 20 years old.

2 Likes

Soon to be 43 years old. Diagnosed when I was 21.

1 Like

39 years old. Diagnosed at 20.

1 Like