How often do you

Go to bed early
I feel like going bed early at 7 pm tonight in hope I wake up early

1 Like

Never because if I do go to sleep at 7, I tell myself “This is just a nap” and therefore subconsciously in my sleep wake myself after 2-3 hours.

Usually I go to bed at 11-12 though.

I got to bed relatively early and stay there often its the best place to be in winter lets face it that or the bath LOL

I routinely get in bed around 8. I am just too tired after playing with the kids all day.

8 pm is my usual bed time

1 Like

Usually hit the hay bout 10:30 but read/browse until midnight.

Usually asleep by 10.30
Stay up all night if i’m restless, but that isn’t often at the minute
husband works shifts, so sometimes if i slept late into the morning and he has his first early shift for a while i have to go next door for a few nights, on computer till 12

around 9 pm if I don’t have weed. If I have weed, around 4 am usually haha…big difference.

1 Like

My sleep schedule is all off kilter, I take my meds early, and fall asleep early, I sleep for about 2 hours, then I am up for awhile, sometimes I stay up for the rest of the night, sometimes I will just get up for a smoke and go back to bed for the night.
Since I have my new computer, it seems I no longer want to sleep, I want to play!

1 Like

I’m usually in bed before seven. I usually wake up before 3:00 am. I love the time I have alone at that hour.

2 Likes

I got to bed at 11 usually and wake up at 9. I fall asleep at midnight most nights. I listen to music for a while. It’s strange, I listen to happy music when I go to sleep, I listen to the most disturbing bands during the day, like Slipknot, Stone Sour, Korn, Marilyn Manson, ect.

My goal is to go to bed at 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm. But the majority of the time I got to bed at 12:00 am or 1:00 am and get up for work at 5:30 am. I’ve been doing this (with exceptions) for 5 years.

It’s good to read most of you get to sleep at decent hours!

I usually go to sleep around 8:00 AM, putting it off because I feel like someone is putting me in restraints every time I lay down. Wake up three hours later at 11:00 AM. Not much sleep lately, case manager says I’m manic? Maybe.

I did that last night + got up at 2AM.

I’m usually completely out of steam by 9:00 p.m.

I tend to go to bed 11pm-midnight. Sometimes I could stay up later, but I am not a morning person, so don’t. I get up 5am to pray, go back to sleep till 8am when I make hubby and me breakfast, then after breakfast I go back to bed and sleep till my husband gets mad at me, usually 10am, but sometimes 12pm. I find it very difficult to get out of bed, even if there are things to do, because I don’t have the motivation to get up. Sometimes I wish I could sleep and never wake up, that’s when I am at my worst, otherwise I just want to laze in bed all day, but my husband won’t let me.