Going to the bed early is

And this makes us to wake up …

And when birds are singing, it makes me happy …

3 Likes

To me, 9:30 PM is going to bed really, really early. I usually go to bed around 11:30-12:00 midnight.

1 Like

Error 1011 Ray ID: 33d2dee9d32a1e6b • 2017-03-10 02:33:42 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (www.goodmorningquote.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/goodmorning-quotes-the-best-thing-about-waking-up.jpg).

Cloudflare Ray ID: 33d2dee9d32a1e6b • Your IP: 2601:640:c500:334a:91e0:23a1:a94:bc62 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Must have been snowing in that picture @mjseu, that’s the message from the sites poopy pants who don’t like to share.

Last evening I went to bed at 6 PM, now woke up at 1:30 AM, have done my exercise routines (500 movements), taken meds, had coffee and tea with honey, so I have been up now three hours … it is very quiet here …

I woke up so early it wasn’t even tomorrow yet. 9pm now what do I do?

4 Likes

Oh so similar here, except I went to bed at 6AM, woke up at 3PM, read you did your exercises, and I’m on my second cup o coffee (tea for me later).
I’ve also been up 3 hours, small world.

1 Like

I used to stay up most of the night, up until just a few years ago, actually. I’d stay up until 2-3:00 am and sleep a few hours before getting up… Now, I need to be in bed by 8:30 pm or I’m cranky. It takes me awhile to go to sleep, and I wake up many times for up to an hour or two. Sometimes I feel compelled to get up anywhere from 1:30-3:00 am. If I can stay in bed and actually fall back to sleep until 4:30-5:00 am, then it’s going to be a good day! :blush:

1 Like

I think my sleeping pattern is up there with the worst. I cant function between 9am and 7pm during the day as that is when I sleep and feel lethargic/demotivation/sleepy/drowsy/zombie-ish. My wakening hours are anywhere from between 4pm and 8pm during the day/night until 4am and 10am in the night/morning, such a dire situation :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve turned into an early riser the past couple years. I used to sleep until noon when I could, but I can’t stand to do that anymore. Now, even when I have the day off, I still wake around 7-8am. I’m typically in bed around 11pm-midnight, so yeah a good eight hours sleep pretty much every night, though that is mainly over the past nine months since I quit drinking. When I was drinking I would sleep a few hours, wake up and drink for an hour, go back to sleep, then maybe repeat that process again.

I suppose part of it has to do with the meds I’m on now, too. I don’t take sleep meds, just think maybe my meds are regulating my sleep pattern for me.

1 Like

I thnk that my meds help me to sleep well, I typically take them at 6 PM and I go to bed around 8 PM, however if I have not slept well, I may go to bed earlier as I did yesterday. I know that good sleep is essential for me in order me to function during the next day. I have noticed that ‘the voice level’ in my mind goes up if I have not slept well, in addition to this I also get much more paranoid thoughts if I have not slept well, I also make stupid mistakes if my mind is not rested. Sleeping is so important for me. And if not slept well, all these paranoid thoughts, voices and mistakes may cause more depression in my mind which is not good. So I try to sleep well. So basically if I have not slept well, I am totally messed up.

Yep, I did my exercises, last year my psych clinic organized an exercise program for people who were their patients and we learned different types of movements. Currently I do five different types of movements, 50 times each, so 250 movements to complete one series of movements. For example, yesterday I did 2500 movements, I try to do my exercises in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed. This is good for me, I have been able to lose weight and I am not so depressed often any longer. I am living alone, well spending most of my time alone and this is also some thing to do. I really recommend exercises for everybody here on the forum.

I have one thing I do every morning, I go to my regular store at the time they open at 7 AM, I am always the first person there. I have done this for many years. I just say ‘Good Morning’ ‘Hyvää Huomenta’ to them.