I keep going to bed early

For some reason, I have been going to bed at in between 5pm and 6pm and waking up at 4-5am. I’m trying to figure out why. Do any of you guys also have this problem?

5 Likes

Yes… I go to sleep 7 o clock in the evening and sleep 12 hours. It’s been like that for several weeks and i don’t like it, it makes my social life complicated because i cant invite people to dinner.

I’m the same way.
I usually zonk out on the couch at 7pm, I’ll wake up to take my meds at 10pm then I’ll go back to sleep and wake up at around 4am or 5am.

I like waking up early now.

I used to wake up at 930am

I do but I don’t mind.

I sleep at around 11:30pm and wakup at 8-9am. No sleep issues, I am happy with it.

I’m usually in bed by 8pm latest, sleep for 11 hours routinely, been especially tired lately

Wow, pretty insane I’m the earliest sleeper. This doesn’t happen when I have positive symptoms, though

It’s early but I’m the same. I am in bed for 7pm and I get up at 6.

I have the opposite issue – I keep going to bed later and later (typically 1am or later) but I still wake up at 8am in the morning.

I go to bed at 4 am and wake up at 2 pm :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m awake in the night, and asleep in the day. It really pisses off my mum as she can’t sleep properly. I’m trying to change it.

1 Like

I’ve tried my hardest to change it but I can’t seem to

1 Like

It is difficult for me too because it requires that I stay awake during the day which is not easy…

1 Like

I go to bed early like 7pm but I read and listen to the radio and set an alarm for 5 am. I don’t think it matters much if your in a good routine. Whether your a night owl or not do physical things like exercise when your awake and take the pills same time everyday.

We are all different and all I worry about is sleeping about 8 hours a day. If it’s more I feel cheated so routine helps me keep in a good space.

It’s not a problem for me.

I go to bed 7 pm and wake up around 5-6 am.

Having a good sleep is healthy for us.

I used to sleep like you when i was on Invega 234mg. Now on a lower dose no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.