How often do you bathe or shower? Be honest

Once or twice a week. In summer sometimes everyday. In Winter just once a week. I had a year where I showered every day. Then in the beginning of my psychosis after hospital I just showered once a month for a long time, until my cousin was angry at me and my father said something.

1 Like

I bath every 2 weeks. But i wash in the sink daily and do my bits.

1 Like

Lately it has been two or three times a week. It has been every day in the past.

Every other day.

1 Like

Right now, everyday or more depending on what I’m doing.
In the winter, once or twice a week, if that.

1 Like

Lol it’s all about the hair! Women do u agree?

1 Like

I shower once on every two days. I am always happy after it, but I agree, its difficult. It happens still, that sometimes I skip it if I am too depressed. Don’t blame yourself, its a tough illness…

I shower everyday as soon as I wake up.

1 Like

I shower one to two times daily. Once in a while I’ll wait two days b4 bathing.

1 Like

I shower once a day, mostly because my parents force me to.

1 Like

Every 2 days. If I’m going by how I feel it’d be much longer

Since group started 5 days a week.

I feel like one of the more gross people on the forum. I shower like once a week. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be ashamed.It depends on you’re illness and weather.I’m sure we all shower everyday if summer is hot.

1 Like

About once a week during my down cycle.

2-3 days, and that’s with my fiancé and mother reminding and motivating me. By myself I’d go a week without

I’m the same as you @Unclehenry . Once a week is all I can manage.

1 Like

Once every three days or so.

Once every day. I have soft blond hair that looks really gross if I dont shower and wash it daily. I don’t really have negative symptoms.

I’m off to the shower in a few, NO PEEKING!!!

1 Like