How much time for the ap to eraise his effects after stopping it?

The last try with my depakote just showed me that it does a lot for my symptoms. I dont feel fine because of somethin in my trt… I want to try to stop my zyprexa and just see how i am on depakote. How many time to see fade away the effects of zyprexa? Lol, i never tried this, i want to try it now.

Stay on your meds Anna1. You’re on them for a reason.

1 Like

@Anna1 you are doing very well, you love to complain but you are a reasonably functional schizophrenic.
You live independently and that’s a huge achievement.

Thank you both, ill think what i do…

1 Like

Chess, my mom helps me with almost everything so i am not so independante in life. Whatever… i just maintain my apartment thats all. And i live a lonely life cause i have my paranoia and the social anxiety. My mom helps me with the food, the clothes, the money etc…

1 Like

What do i lose ever? I was always med compliant. i can start my Zyprexa very fast if something is wrong… I feel as ■■■■ on it, its not normal. I was taking it for 2 years almost, i didn’t progress at all. And i went very psychotic without my Depakote. It was like i am not even on Zyprexa, it was like Zyprexa doesn’t do anything on me… That’s how i was without my Depakote. it calmed me way better than the Zyprexa… Ill see how i am tomorrow and if i am the same scared and passive zombie without emotions i think that ill try eventyally to see without the ap, idk.

You were on less than 10mg.

i havent the strength to argue. even 7,5 mg is a dose. I should feel something on it. I even suspect my ocd because of the Zyprexa. even my friends wonder why i dont get better. its been 4 months on 10 mg and there is no improvement on anything… i have nothing to lose. if tomorrow i feel as ■■■■ in the day, ill try to stop it.

1 Like