How much is your weekly Grocery bill?

I try and get all food for £35 a week for one person. I like to batch book. I get veg and fresh meat (5% fat mice beef) and Chicken thigh, sausages. I get microwave rice. Pot noodles, Milk. I have lots in stock from weeks past I didn’t use. I get potatoes, Juice. Eggs,

1 Like

Averages out to about 125 a week for two people

Last week I spent $85.00 on groceries just for myself.

1 Like

I can almost cover my entire monthly grocery bill for $145.00. That comes to around $35.00 a week. I get most of my food from the freezer at the Dollar Tree.

1 Like

Usually 120 sometimes 150 if I get takeaways.

Food shopping is cheap in the U.K. if done right.

1 Like

I used to get deliveries from Tesco when I had my drivers license taken away from me by the NHS

They were over £40 a week.

Now I shop at Aldi and I spend between £25-£30

1 Like

right now im spending $20 bucks a week, frozen pizza and mac and cheese is what i buy.

1 Like

About R1000 ($60) including food, toiletries, electricity and airtime.

I guess around $100/week.

LS! I spend about 200 euro a week on food shopping. I buy a lot at the organic supermarket. All this money on health food, I am also very healthy.

1 Like

my groceries are expensive I just went to the grocery store and just got stuff to make sandwiches, chips, peanut butter and drinks and it ended up being 40$

For just food, about $105 for 3 people and a fourth twice a week

I spend from £50-65 a week. It would be less if I could get into beans and pulses etc, but a small amount of those is more than enough enjoyment/taste wise.

Another issue is limited cooking skills. Even more than that; organising and planning meals to cut costs. That is significantly affected by my EF deficits.

I spend usually when I have it around $120 a week if we eat good…only $60 a week when we don’t have the money…

We don’t go weekly. Usually once a month, twice if we get extra cash. We spend $300 a trip

For how many people @anon4362788?

There’s seven of us.

1 Like

@DearZombie what’s typical foods you eat? How do you stretch the money that far?

What is mice beef? Don’t tell me, it comes from mice? I had to catch one. It peed, it took weeks to get rid of the odor. I buy coffee, cereal, produce, meat, Taco shells and sauce, cheese, rice, tomatoes, milk. Probably $60/week-one person.