How many of you have IQ higher than 130

Mine is above 130, but just barely, if at all. I think IQ is highly over rated. I once met a guy who had an IQ of 158, and he was totally dysfunctional. He wasn’t very nice, too.

1 Like

My IQ is 120. I just have an average intellect.

Hmm.

I Have Noticed Something Strange About Eternal Hieroglyphics Within Sphere’s Of Mind.

((( I + Q = Door + Ghost = Door + Parallel Options = Future )))

Hope, True Love, Joy, Eternal Peace!.

P.s. Door Number 1 Door Number 2 Choose It’s Up To You. . . . . . . .

Probably now 120ish. Still cannot function in life at all. Probably was 130 or higher. Mental illness dumbed me down. I was never in a gifted program and was slow. There are things I think like creativity and determinism in life that IQ tests don’t measure. My niece is in the gifted program took advanced math one time and just watches youtube all day. She’s definitely was/is smarter than me, but her success is probably determined more than her IQ. I think she will be successful some day.

My iq was 135 in college. 129 seven years ago. I’m afraid of what it is now.

Just been told my brain’s in tip top shape . Best high range test score is better than these.

Dr Eick Sternhagen Fields of education: Economy, Latin, ev. theology, Doctorate in Latin of late Middle Ages, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster – WWU, University of Münster, Germany.

Dr Manahel Thabet The youngest – and only – Arab with a PhD in Financial Engineering, she writes research papers on quantum mathematics. Her work to revolutionize our understanding of math and physics is poised to earn her a second PhD, at the age of 32.

Dr Donato Stolfa Nutritionist Biologist Specialized in Human Nutrition

Dr Jeremy Saget Weightless Flight Surgeon
ZeroG Instructor
United Nations rotary wing Aeromedical Evacuations Flight Surgeon

Dr Bishoy Goubran Bishoy Goubran, MD. Is a clinical researcher in the field of Behavioral and Cardiovascular medicine. Bishoy’s research line is in psychosomatic medicine

Dr Daniel Piersee Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy @ University of Iowa

Dr Jawdat Wehbe Cardiologist - electrophysiologist · Heart and vessels

That’ll have to do.

1 Like

Social challenges?

My IQ is low, under 70 but I think my social ability is much higher. I am a surviver.

1 Like

I dont believe in iq

1 Like

Well, for what it’s worth your richer than me and most people here despite the subpar IQ, which I think is fake/inaccurate no offense. I have an IQ of at least 100 maybe 120 or 130ish tops and I am dirt poor and legitimately disabled/mentally ill. I would probably die without support or end up homeless. Sort of like ‘survival of the fittest’ or ‘survival of the weakest’ to put it more accurately. I have no social givings and no purpose really except to consume and suffer.

maybe you are the top percentage in your iq range…I read stories of down syndrome type people running restaurants and succeeding and being happy. I’m not jealous but I realize I have no potential.

1 Like

Those IQ tests are ■■■■■■■■ anyways and can be inaccurate. There were times I was so out of it that if they tested me I would test as ‘■■■■■■■■’. I lost the ability to think and function and read.

I think you actually need an IQ test !

I’m just thankful I don’t have the negative symptoms. I struggle with a lot, especially cognitive thinking. I’m able to function in social situations. I have a thing I don’t want to make myself look vulnerable. I overemphasis my mental abilities. It’s really down to my lack of negative symptoms. I am fortunate that way.

Very much so,without a shadow of a doubt. Unheard of(at the time), & therefore unrecognised , ASD being the primary reason I was badly verbally bullied at public school.

1 Like

I grow up in care, children’s homes for many years. And these were rough. I wasn’t bullied thank god but it make me a hard person with attachment problems. I can’t form real friendships with peers or higher people. I fake everything.

1 Like

Over 120, but I don’t know the figure
Now reduced to 115 after psychosis

I wasn’t bullied as I had to be strong. I have no family to depend on.

I think it’s normal to fake stuff, but at the end of the day, they say fake it till you make it, which is over used and I hate that saying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.