How many of you are symptom free?

I don’t have any psychotic symptoms anymore but I do have anxiety and intrusive thoughts.

3 Likes

I dont have any positives, only minor negatives.

2 Likes

I don’t have any symptoms just extreme laziness and intrusive thoughts

2 Likes

not any positive symptoms anymore really… anxiety and intrusive thoughts i do have still… but i have mostly negative symptoms and cognitive symptoms currently.

2 Likes

I just have negative symptoms.

3 Likes

no I’m not. lots of paranoia. I can’t watch The Connor’s t.v. show anymore,
I feel too many references to my life.

2 Likes

yea paranoia happens to me still too… i don’t go out alone cause of it… didn’t think of it first.

2 Likes

I don’t have any positive symptoms and its very rare for me to have positive symptoms.
However negative symptoms are a different story. They’re fairly frequent although to differing degrees.

3 Likes

since I am back on my medication, I don’t have any symptom. just a lot of anxiety

2 Likes

I have anxiety and laziness. They never go away.

1 Like

I don’t have any positive symptoms right now because Im on meds but I do have significant negative symptoms and anxiety.

I am constantly fearful no matter what.

1 Like

I’m not totally symptom free.

Pdoc’s last report

Schizophrenia : episodic, in remission currently with some breakthrough symptoms

Further down the letter it says that I’m mostly in remission.

1 Like

My positive symptoms are completely suppressed at the moment as my meds are doing their job and my stress load is within acceptable parameters. My negatives continue to suck in an astounding manner, but I manage to kick their tushies in an even more astounding manner on most days.

:blush:

1 Like

I don’t have any positive symptoms. Just negatives.

1 Like

I still hear voices every day. It’s the only symptom that won’t go away. My quality of life is good enough that I don’t want to try changing my meds though, I don’t want to go through that again.

1 Like

I know I have both positive and negative symptoms but I try to not count them

I don’t have any positive symptoms on meds. Just negatives and cognitives.

2 Likes

Since I met my x in sa who is the best man I know of and my favourite I have not had positives.

Before I met him I was very delusional.

Haven’t had voices in many years but when I had them they lasted maybe eight years or so.

I’m afraid of going psychotic again but seem pretty stable n well.
I was happiest I’ve ever been with my x in sa but had to be true to myself n go vegan so I left but I’m pretty happy with my family etc I have now close to me.

I was depressed apathy etc as child n teen n adult but worst when I was a child because I was stuck in bad situations I couldn’t get myself out of because I was child.

Dont seem depressed now.
Have my days though.

My x in sa is one of the best things to ever happen to me.

Miss him n girls n favour them .

2 Likes

No positives just negative and cognitive symptoms.

2 Likes

No positives, just the occasional negative but I’m good at dealing with them most days.

1 Like