How many here from the old forum?

I wonder what happened to the bloke who was constantly concerned about his trousers falling down. For some reason the user name santa claus springs to mind.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s him. Lol.

That was a big problem on the old boards, people who would pose as schizophrenics, or people who were there to reek havoc, but the best of schizophrenia.com are getting suspended on the new boards,

leaving it for people who have no emotions (anger especially), have no alternative lifestyles, have no
unique and withstanding qualities.

I was on the forum and used a different username. I must of posted less than 10x!

I guess Iā€™m in a better place to appreciate the forum now.

We all need encouragement that itā€™s ok to be weird, eccentric, unconvinced, dreamers, and damaged.

I wasā€¦notā€¦there but I felt left outā€¦so in spirit I was there posting in spirit metaā€¦

3 Likes

Hey daydreamer!

I was a part of it, for about a year before we swapped!

Itā€™s hard to keep a track of people, isnā€™t it?

Take care,
Meg.

1 Like

I disagreeā€¦ donā€™t know what it was like on the old forums but here people are pretty unique and with withstanding qualities.

1 Like

thatā€™s a bit cruel saying that daze

very hard, i have a terrible memory as it is, thats why we need reminders x

its also good to see how far you have come from then, if you have made any progress,

i remember you @Dante13 but i thought you were a guy i think lol, i know better now hahah

we talk about alternative methods for treatment, but donā€™t accept those who donā€™t take meds.

1 Like

I wonder what happened to Cannonier(sp?) . He moderated for quite a while on previous versions of the forum and then he was gone.

1 Like

speak for yourself, i think we should care more for these people instead of saying things like that try and be positive and encouraging, everybody needs a bit of hope.

2 Likes

well, info on computer based help for symptoms, it comes from sz admin, are we humans that must swallow pills, or aligned to a new paradigm?

pills help me deal, what about you?

hmmm, just trying to expose the double standard. your use of the boards is contingent upon being med compliant, non opinionated, and thinking of supporting people and things you may not agree with.

1 Like

The forum guidelines are posted. If folks follow those guidelines, they really shouldnā€™t have any problems.

3 Likes

i think you are just trying to stir up trouble now

1 Like

plus people post all the time about going off of meds, and they never get deleted or banned.

Then med compliance wouldnā€™t seem to be a requirement for participation, right?

Itā€™s true that being off meds can sometimes lead to behavior that violates the guidelines, but itā€™s not a violation in and of itself.

3 Likes