Schizophrenia.com

How many delusions do ya have?

I have had about 3-5 different ones

1 Like

How many do YOU have? Feels like a lot of farming for information. When people try to help you, you draw out an endless line of questioning that can never be satisfied.

4 Likes

I had so many I lost count , for a lot of it I was unaware and so out of it I’ve forgotten

1 Like

I told you already in the op

I don’t have any permanent ones anymore, though I sometimes get a whiff of them - like walking past a bakery and catching a whiff of freshly baked bread for a few moments.
I used to think my left arm wasn’t mine. And sometimes that people could read my thoughts.

The only half delusional idea in my brain at the moment is that I need to give a family member with cancer some of my blood or organs so it will cure them.

It’s silly, because it’s not like I have cancer-curing superblood, or the organs they have cancer in are transplantable (brain and intestine). But somehow I can’t shake the feeling I can save them.

3 Likes

Yeah, right, 3-5. What kind of nonsense is this? You must think everyone here is stupid.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’m just not sure what would qualify as a delusion

Dude, relax. It was an innocent question to start a conversation.

4 Likes

The delusion I most often feel a twinge of (apart from the thing with the cancer) is that people can read my thoughts if I look them in the eyes.
It mostly happened when I’m overstimulated and stressed.

1 Like

Exactly. Why get riled up over something like that

We’ve been over this nonstop with this user. On and on. Why doesn’t the user go ask the techs, nurses or doctors? Or Google. User says they’re not sure what would qualify. Should ask a professional.

3 Likes

I have asked professionals but they don’t know if theyre delusions or intrusive thoughts except for a few ones

Well “how many delusions do you have” seems like an appropriate conversation starter on a forum for delusional people.
They didn’t ask us to define delusions or try to talk them out of theirs, it was just a simple question.

If this was a forum for car collectors, the question could have been “how many cars do you have” - would you attacks such a poster and ask them to google cars?

3 Likes

Oh come on. You can’t be serious. This user has admitted in the past to faking, wanting attention, and lying. Now everything is just swept under the rug? Not for nothing, but I don’t believe a word of what this person says. And I’m entitled to that. The user has made thread after thread revolving around positive symptoms, meds, and “wards” but nothing about some of the other symptoms people experience. You want my opinion? User is probably young, may be female, and is seeking attention because their social life sucks and they need validation, which happens all too often on here.

6 Likes

People have been hounding them for months to make attempts at conversation instead of talking in circles, and when they finally do, this is what they get?
This is a forum for discussing symptoms.
I see nothing attention seeking about asking other people about their symptoms.

2 Likes

You’re entitled to that but I was unwell at the time of ”admitting faking”. I never faked anything, I deceived myself into thinking that I faked. This isn’t ”whos the sickest” olympics

1 Like

… And besides, we all make an arse out of ourselves on this forum from time to time. There’s no use keeping score. Forgive and forget.

1 Like

I have experienced ”’negative symptoms” but i think those are autism related for me and therefore not related to this forum. Just saying

I’m not the only one tired of this game. I know several who are outright sick of it, and there’s a sizeable amount of people who just remain silent. Think I’m full of it? Go back and read virtually any topic the user has created and you’ll see the frustrating tedium of back-and-forth.

4 Likes

Ignore me then if you hate me so much