How is your weather?

Up here in Ontario Canada, I just put on an extra light wind jacket and walked 2 1/2 kilometers to the beer store. I then picked up twelve 500ml beers, and then walked back home. Despite having the jacket open, my shirt was dripping wet with sweat and my face was covered in sweat by the time I got home. This is crazy.

'Beer Road Trip"…

Only in Canada, eh?

1 Like

I make it a road trip to save $6.00 by not having to pay bus fairs and to get at least a bit of exercise.

Cold, Rain, Snow and Darkness Is the weather here

1 Like

You’re lucky you’re that close to the beer store. The nearest one where I live is five miles away. One night I walked all the way there and back in the dark for a six pack of American beer. I live in a very small town that had two beer stores, but both of them closed down. How depressing. As for the weather, we’re having nice, Indian summer weather, a little chilly in the morning, but perfect in the afternoon.

Sometimes I head to another beer store which is about 5 miles, or 8 kilometers, round trip. Ten miles for your six pack, WOW that will burn a few calories.

Or get me hit by a car. The road I walked on had no shoulder and no lights. I was scared I might step on a copperhead snake because we see squashed copperheads in the road during the day.

It’s sunny and warm here in Nanjing. We are having a bright, fresh morning. The temperature is rare given that now it is early November. Usually cool.

2 Likes

Well even at Earth’s north and south poles there have been discoveries of dinosaur bone fossils and palm tree fossils etc. So is this current increase in temperature a man made global warming?

Did you know that 50% of carbon dioxide emissions today are caused by cow manure.

Based on that theory, perhaps there was a whole lot of dinosaur sh_t way back in their days.

1 Like

Rainy. Like a friend said, I wish the rain was dry

Rain is moving in at this moment and a minor severe weather threat exists although it looks like we’ll just have a gusty thunderstorm. It’s warm for this time of the year, and the night but will cool down soon. As far as alcohol goes I stay away from it due to addictive tendencies to food and the fear it will mix with my meds but I’ll admit I sometimes wonder if it’s better to add years to your life or life to your years.

It is rainy season here in Georgetown of Malaysia. Usually I still need to turn on the air conditioner to keep the bedroom cool at night.

good , thank you for asking !?!
take care :alien:

It is 6 c degrees here with little rainy, in this year we have not got any snow yet. It is similar to @Sammyp s weather.

1 Like

Its really sunny here today. Warm even. Last days of warm weather of the year. Happens every year here around this time.

I’m going to take a walk on the beach later today.

its been relatively warm this week considering its been november all week :smiley:

1 Like

Cool and overcast.

Chilly. Snow will be here before you know it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.