How is your confidence?

My confidence is getting shot. I feel like I don’t look like I want and am not successful in life. I don’t want to go home, but I’m feeling like I’ll be looked down on if I go out. Maybe it has something to do with recent failed relationships too. I feel better about life when I am doing better, so maybe I should just focus on my upcoming goals.

As you say , confidence is high for some things and low for others.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel down about yourself @anon62973308.

My confidence is pretty low right now. I’m not really doing anything with myself and I’m suffering for it.

2 Likes

My confidence was worse the higher the dose of my ap’s. I’m getting it back tho bc I’ve lost 35 lbs and have 20 more to go.

In terms of life tho idk I’ve lived a life for the
26 year old I am so I don’t care much what others think but after the stuff I went thru when getting sick I just have a problem talking to people and pretending that I’m normal and a passable person. It’s hard to explain but it’s like how can I look at someone and act like what I’ve been thru hasn’t changed me.

So for the most part I just stay at home maybe go out to a movie every now and then.

1 Like

I’m sorry your confidence is shot. Mine is too! A lot of it has to do with me gaining so much weight, it’s embarrassing to me. I hate the thought of running into someone I know and they will think how fat I’ve gotten and feel sorry for my husband. I also have low confidence in the small talk area, I’m afraid I won’t know how to respond to someone and will look like an idiot. But I keep on trying because I know giving up will hurt my confidence and self-esteem even more.

2 Likes

My confidence is good but that is simply because my goals are very small. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My confidence is alright usually, today it’s very good despite having a near breakdown earlier at church. I don’t work anymore as I receive a pension from the Veteran Affairs system. Better that way lol

1 Like

You should always value yourself @anon62973308.

Some times are good, some not so good, but you’re always the same you,

And you are special and worthy.

You’re just going through a rough patch,

Try some affirmations and get back on track.

3 Likes

I know you are hiding something. @zeno. One personal question, do I start my working just after taking my med in evening. My dose is low and don’t cause me sleep immediately. I started Ablify from yesterday because I am not able to work and all time think. (just like way 12.)

1 Like

Hiding what? :thinking:
Abilify is not a benzo, if you take it occasionally it has only side effects. You should take it everyday as your psychiatrist prescribed.

1 Like

You are hiding your goals. You said that your goal is small. As I know schizophrenia causes only for setting unrealistic and big difficult goals. May be I am wrong. But most schizophrenic don’t claim for it. Perhaps I am the first.

1 Like

My goals are to survive and to do my best to help people. I don’t have ambitions anymore… maybe my ambitions are different because I’m only schizotypal?

2 Likes

OK, sorry, I am the same. But you know I think I can survive in my ambition. Because of my thoughts, I know some people of my country are supporting me. I am thinking that I am recovering because of them. Not by the psychiatrics. All I understood the phenomenon is basically based on paranoia. OK, if you want than I type further…

1 Like

Same here. The only goal I could think of was to lose weight,and that was a dismal failure. My confidence levels are low.

3 Likes

I’m not guessing @zeno, I have a lot of people’s message that gives me honor including the Saint whose message I was translated yesterday. Only I am not able to make my profession / job to respectful.

1 Like

I have confidence is good which motivates me to do good to others.

1 Like

Life throws up many challenges but have some faith in yourself. Your a smart lady and you have some really good plans for the future. You may not get there today but you will get somewhere sooner than your think! Keep yourself motivated and keep plugging along. Cultivate some patience and have faith! You have a lot to be confident about!

1 Like

My confidence is dogshite. I wish I had confidence.

1 Like

I feel the same.

Sz shoots your confidence down.

Try to stay positive and call on friends if you need to.

Things may seem dark now, but they can always improve. Keep going. You’re awesome!

2/10 . I don’t like myself much but it’s hard to when every bad thing people have said to me keeps playing in my head like a CD.

2 Likes