How is everybody doing

I am trying to distract myself, from getting an episode.

2 Likes

Sings “I’ve had better days…”

3 Likes

Hi Jake, I’m about to crack open a diet wild cherry pepsi but I’m freezing so I’m also under a heated blankie. It’s kind of a strange sensation to be drinking a cold beverage while under a warm blankie. It makes me feel like a schizophrenic. lmao

4 Likes

Doing good. Just messing around online.

:grinning:

2 Likes

I am doing better today. Im feeling grounded. Holding it together . like a manic phase is finally over…i think it is related to the seasons and weather…or the cycles of time…but…I was confronted today with the reality of some of my delusions and it sort of shocked me…it shocks me that I can be completely unaware of what i have said in the past, how my memory just forgets things…and I guess I wont be able to fix that? Though I try my best to write and stay grounded…

so im gonna just focus on recovery and staying grounded. did some more abstract watercolor painting and it helped me…found something that i can use as a coping mechanism, painting and art…also i am ordering audible books and amazon stuff…

4 Likes

Hey Jake! Since getting out of the bonkers ER on Sunday I’ve been taking pain pills like Tic Tacs.

I’m finally starting to feel somewhat better though!

I got some new jeans and a black sweatshirt delivered earlier today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Feel like crap because of the Moderna booster. I’ve been up all night. Feel like I have a fragile constitution. It’s 3.40 am.

3 Likes

When I took my first 2 doses I was sick for 2-3 days. First dose I vomitted all day.

Been doing good.

Covid cases are rising here recently. And two people I had hung around with last week have tested positive for covid. Wonder if they had virus back then or caught it later?

Otherwise things are going real well.

How is your luck so far @Jake ?

2 Likes

I’m doing alright. Had a friend over to do some gaming. As I got a new game recently on my pc. He brought his Xbox. It was needed after the past couple of days. Today I was exhausted after being stressed. I missed group cause I fell back asleep… Things in the house are somewhat calm. Still walking on eggshells though.

Struggling at bit at work. Have more to do than I can possibly do and now I’m having to pick up the load from other departments as we lose staff to Omicron. Exhausting.

3 Likes

Things are good today. I sat in on an interview my friend had with a reporter regarding the history and functioning of our clubhouse…I was only there for moral support, but she asked questions from both of us, and now she asked if she could contact me later for another article talking about the woes of our state hospital. I had told her some of my experiences there, like waiting in the ER for 18 days before a bed opened up, and she wanted to ask more but had to sign off. Anyway, it made me feel like my experiences there might be used to eventually improve it and made me feel useful.

3 Likes

My thinking is fractured at the moment. Really messing with my short term memory and processing of things.

At the moment I am limping through each day, but the rest from working seems to be going well

I tried to go back on reduced hours last week, and it totally kicked my ass.

Not one to shy away from a challenge, but I need to start being more cognisant of my mental state, otherwise things get out of control

3 Likes

Hi Jake.
Got up this morning and went to the study site. They are paying more for each visit, unfortunately I don’t get the extra pay for visits already completed. Still, got a $25 raise for today and the rest of the visits and a full $500 raise on the bonus for completing the study.
Made oatmeal cookies earlier with my GF, they came out killer.

5 Likes

Why are you in pain?

1 Like

I’m doing better. Realizing I’m just sza and my paranoia has no basis in reality.

It’s kind of a mystery really. I went to the ER on Sunday and they did all the typical tests on me. There might be some bruising around my heart where my ribs cover it.

I’m finally starting to feel better today though.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you weren’t feeling good, I hope you continue to get better.

1 Like

Doing okay. A bit sleepy. Stayed up a bit late last night combining crypto kittys with crypto zombies :smiley:

Honesty I’ve been quite down the last few days.